Search results

1. L

St. Edward (4-0) @ Massillon (3-1)

Let’s not compare him to anyone. He has his own identity and QB style . Let’s call him Jalen Slaughter #2 period!
  2. L

2021 Massillon Football

Final JV Massillon 32- Warren 0. Massillon's freshman QB put on a show today!!
  3. L

Week 3 Reynoldsburg (0-2) @ Massillon (1-1)

2024 and 2025 State Championship look promising.
  4. L

Mike will absolutely be a problem for offensive lineman from now until 2025. Hats off to another Freshman stepping up his game. “Big Mike”
  5. L

Reynoldsburg 22, Massillon 41. Go Tigers!!
  6. L

Reynoldsburg 22, Massillon 41. Go Tigers!!
  7. L

Glenoak (1-0) @ Massillon (0-1) PART 2

No problem.??
  8. L

Wow… your funny ? I’m left handed and come from a family of 6 boys and 6 girls. No apologies needed. Lmao ? Best of luck Slaughter.
  9. L

Lol ? No wadded panties here!! Nobody knows who will be at QB next year since Massillon gets a lot of out of county transfers. I don’t know Slaughter personally, just think he and McElroy need positive community support. I do agree that the young man needs to keep grinding so he doesn’t miss any...
  10. L

Good to hear that he’s supported by his teammates. Hopefully by week #5 the offense will have worked out the kinks. Good luck Tigers. ??
  11. L

The freshman are currently undefeated. Week #3 looking for a win against Louisville. Good luck Coach Corsale!! ???
  12. L

Yes, the freshman have a game on Thursday, but I’m not talking about them. My question to you was in regards to Slaughter #2 who is a freshman but only plays as starting QB for Junior Varsity and back up Varsity QB behind McElroy. The JV played yesterday (Saturday) at PBTS and beat GlenOak 47-0...
  13. L

Down what road? Slaughter is currently the only QB for JV and back up for Varsity. He’s 14 not 15 but forced into this QB mess. Tell us what he needs to do by your standard to be starting QB for varsity?