Search results

1. P

OHSAA does not allow kids to play 7on7

If they're don't have the ability to get as much development and exposure as kids in other states because of Ohio's rules, IT'S NOT EQUAL OPPORTUNITY. Since you're so dead set against it please, please give me some good reasons why Ohio should not allow 7v7.
  2. P

I agree, I'm just fighting for kids to have equal opportunity of that of kids in any other state.
  3. P

This is not about getting Ohio State a championship. I couldn't care less whether kids go to Ohio State or Ohio Dominican. This is about getting kids opportunities to get college paid for in addition to academic success and continue their football careers. Yes, there are factors other than...
  4. P

You could not be more off base. Some people make judgements of others off of baseless assumptions, but you're right, to each his own Prideful.
  5. P

It's up, but is still drastically down from all of the other years. You're correct we are at a point where D2's and FCS's are offering 2023's. Most FBS schools are done with the 2023 class. So that 46 number will absolutely increase. That being said, even if it triples, it's not going to...
  6. P

Except it's not. I'm not even addressing the rest of the garbage you posted.
  7. P

@TexasFanFromOhio I get what you're saying and I agree that spin could be put on it, but the numbers simply don't bare it out. Less Ohio kids will get D1-D3 scholarships in 2023 than any year in recent history and it's not close. (the graphic is from December 21st by Mark Porter (Scouting...
  8. P

They're not going to watch the video because they don't care and in my opinion a lot of it is race driven as was brought up earlier in this thread.
  9. P

LOL, you have no argument. You're stuck in 1971
  10. P

It just baffles me that there are clearly people that want to hold high school football players back from furthering their opportunities to play at the next level.
  11. P

The kids should be able to pick and choose what they want to play and not play. Ideally, I think kids should play multiple sports, but if they're only passionate about playing one, why should they not have every opportunity afforded to those who play Basketball (AAU), Baseball/Softball...
  12. P

I've talked to D1 coaches from several different D1 schools and the consensus is that Ohio not having spring football and spring football hurt the development of Ohio High School football players. By the time an Ohio football player graduates from high school he's almost a year behind in...
  13. P

MVL 2022

So Greenville and Sidney are swapping divisions? If so, is this for all sports?
  14. P

Wide receiver Chris Henry Jr. transfers to Withrow High School

He's a freshman, so if he hasn't played in a HS basketball game he doesn't have to sit. It's separate for each sport. His having played football at WC doesn't affect his ability to transfer for basketball.
  15. P

Tipp City Bleachers

Now if they could get their visitors out of the double wide.
  16. P

7 on 7 in Ohio

I agree. Another factor is that after the spring we've had I would believe that High School Track and Baseball coaches would heavily consider moving their seasons back at least a couple of weeks and have it go into the summer a little deeper. Iowa actually pushed it's baseball season back to...
  17. P

7 on 7 in Ohio

I should have specified I know of many coaches who I've talked to who don't want open 7v7 meaning an AAU type of put together teams. They're afraid of their players being coached by other coaches for multiple reasons. I also know there are coaches who don't want more football. Coaches don't...
  18. P

7 on 7 in Ohio

We had a great discussion on our Twitter Space this subject, pro's and cons, and what it may take for this to happen. Also there was a revelation that it almost came to fruition a few years back. You can listen at the following link. https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1ynKOZYNpQXxR?invitee=102706382
  19. P

7 on 7 in Ohio

We will be having an in-depth discussion about Spring football and 7V7 tonight at 9pm. Feel free to join us!