Search results

1. Spartacus01983

Region 20 Final: #3 Preble Shawnee v. #5 Versailles

L.O.L. Voice is being extremely sarcastic as always. One frame of a picture can’t tell a story is what he is saying. Shawnee fans we talked to after the game that were on the fence on the near sideline: “He landed on his own head and shoulders then stopped.”
  2. Spartacus01983

I do not think we are crying. Sorry if it comes off that way! We lost that game because of coaching and it is clear to see from the stands. Now did that botched call have an impact? You bet it did. I spoke with a couple of Shawnee fans who said they were at the gate when it happened walking...
  3. Spartacus01983

I said the same in another thread. Congratulations to Shawnee because they earned it and took it. With that being said, Bacon’s coaches should be ashamed of themselves. Yearly, they are finding ways to waste top shelf talent.
  4. Spartacus01983

W.O.A.C.

Bacon struggled WITH Kiner. Rumor is that the father almost pulled him out of Bacon because of how abused he would get in the backfield. It is shameful because they have had guys in the skill positions who are real threats since before Kiner arrived. Even now they have those guys but the...
  5. Spartacus01983

W.O.A.C.

This is not new and it’s sad to see from the coach of a team you root for and expect to compete yearly in the region. Bacon had multiple chances to put the game out of reach but failed to do so. The offense stalled out like it has every game I’ve attended. If you stop them on defense then you...
  6. Spartacus01983

W.O.A.C.

Congrats to Preble! You guys deserve it! That was an outstanding fan showing last night. I hope this does not take away from the win but it definitely seemed like he was down. You could argue a few calls as well that took points off of the board but Bacon flat out didn’t play good and you guys...
  7. Spartacus01983

(5) Versailles vs (1) Taft

Well I would not take it this far but I think a lot of people are doubting Taft here. Everyone knows the MAC is a great football conference but Taft has been tested as well. They might have a harder schedule than Versailles this year. This one can go either way. I don't know what Versailles has...
  8. Spartacus01983

2021 D5 R20

I would agree based on which Bacon team shows up. They held Badin offensively after playing the majority of the game. I think Bacon turned the ball over 5 times which was their downfall the next week as well. Versus McNick they laid an egg. Plenty of talent to win the region again but they have...
  9. Spartacus01983

2021 D5 R20

1. Taft vs 16. Madeira- Taft 8. Purcell Marian vs 9. Springfield Shawnee- 50/50 here. Purcell has the most talent they have had in some time though. 4. Reading vs 13. Carlisle- Reading 5. Versailles vs 12. Summit Country Day- Versailles 3. Preble Shawnee vs 14. Greenon- Preble Shawnee 6...
  10. Spartacus01983

Division IV Region 16

Wyoming until someone else proves them wrong. I hear they are down this year but Aron Hancock has established the Cowboys as the force in R16
  11. Spartacus01983

2021 D5 R20

It is starting to seem like the top 4 will be: 1. Taft 2. Bacon 3. Preble Shawnee 4. Versailles, Reading, Springfield Shawnee
  12. Spartacus01983

2021 D5 R20

The Spartans didn’t have the starter at QB in that matchup. Bacon and Versailles all the way. Spartans have regressed but talent wins games and, let’s just say that they have plenty
  13. Spartacus01983

2021 Roger Bacon Football

This has not been the year I was expecting from the Spartans. The record is still solid but I have my doubts about this team going into the playoffs. They are playing beneath their talent level and its obvious. Being at Taft, Aiken, Badin, and CHCA revealed glaring issues. There is a...
  14. Spartacus01983

QB: Logan Huber - Very underrated since Kiner was the bulk of the offense last year. When it was his turn to play he made some outstanding throws with touch and strength. RB: Jamal Hutsell - similar to Huber situation but is the most explosive kid on the team and I’d bet one of most in the...
  15. Spartacus01983

Update: Roger Bacon had its Week 1 Matchup versus Taft moved to Thursday. It should be one of, if not the first game in the State. Should be a good matchup!