Search results

1. 2112

Region 14: #1 Sandusky Perkins vs #2 Cleveland Glenville

Schools not named after their locality are associated with the name of their locality in the OHSAA system to (1) give a location reference, and to (2) deconflict schools with the same name (e.g., Franklin Furnace Green vs. Uniontown Green).
  2. 2112

Northwest Ohio Realignment

Agreed, especially when these discussions are driven purely by a bunch of us punters simply attempting to service our own OCD. :-D
  3. 2112

Interesting you mention it... I posted this idea to the NCoast forum a couple years ago lol:
  4. 2112

I've often considered that if the Toledo Diocese would build a single, large school in say, Bellevue, they could consolidate SMCC, SJCC, and NSP (Calvert might be a bit of a stretch) and be dollars ahead. Of course, I state this with approximately 100% ignorance of how the politics underlying...
  5. 2112

Not sure 11 teams would be all that bad if the calendar allowed for a bye-week to be built into schedules. Wouldn't have to worry about scheduling out-of-conference games. Although seeing the same teams every year might get a little boring.
  6. 2112

Agreed. But the folks in Corvallis are super-concerned about strength-of-schedule.
  7. 2112

I'm hearing the NLL has been talking to Oregon State...
  8. 2112

I might also pull for the Whitmer Titmice...
  9. 2112

With all this in mind, I'm hedging my bets on the Bellevue Boobies...
  10. 2112

11. 2112

12. 2112

It was only a month a ago I posted this...
  13. 2112

Yeah... in April we hear a lot of crazy things *on* the first, too. Thought I'd change it up for this year... :-D
  14. 2112

LB, Ross, Fostoria, Woodmere & Elmwood to the SBC. You heard it here first!
  15. 2112

Seems like it was the same way with Oak Harbor... and that ended up panning out. Plus, Willard was trying to jump ship just last year. And, Vermilion *does* have that pre-SBC history...
  16. 2112

And... Clyde Perkins Bellevue Vermilion Port Clinton Willard Edison Huron
  17. 2112

Do you root for your alma mater or someone else?

I root for... My Alma... Huron. Also Edison, Vermilion, and Margaretta. SBC teams in the playoffs. Anna in the MAC. And anyone playing Oak Harbor starting in 2023.
  18. 2112

Exactly... Changing school district boundaries isn't just a matter of moving lines on a map... these are governmental boundaries. In order to adjust borders, you'd have to have annexation/deannexation elections in all affected districts every time an adjustment was to be made. And families...
  19. 2112

Back in my day, and for many years after that, Huron took pride in knocking off the bigger schools and wouldn't back down from a challenge like this. My how times have changed.
  20. 2112

Excellent news... keeping my fingers crossed for them!