Search results

1. O

2024 SWBL Offseason/Season

Sounds like excuses to me.
  2. O

2024 SWBL Offseason/Season

If I am not mistaken Carlisle held Eaton to 17 points total.
  3. O

2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

Eaton vs. Springfield Shawnee- Closer than expected Brookville vs. Anna - Blow out Beavercreek at Franklin- Close but Franklin wins by 3 Waynesville At Greenview- Waynesville plays with hangover Carlisle at Miami East- Carlisle gets it rolling, East just looks bad Ross at Monroe- Closer...
  4. O

BROOKVILE @ TCN CARLISLE VS TVS MADISON VS GREENVIEW VALLEY VIEW VS S SHAWNEE WAYNESVILLE VS CLINTON MASSIE BELLBROOK @ TIPP CITY FRANKLIN VS FENWICK MONROE @ TALAWANDA OAKWOOD VS MARIEMONT EATON VS GREENVILLE Soon to be SWBL EDGEWOOD @ MILFORD ROSS VS WILMINGTON
  5. O

WC use to go Talawanda back in the MML days. Big side wise you have to go south or west. But Bellbrook is the one that gets left out with distance
  6. O

WC isn't going to leave the MVL, But I am sure you could find another D2/D3 team that would come I am sure
  7. O

Indians are young, You can see what they lost. But I do know they have played almost full JV schedule since Clodfelter got there. Which helps a lot. I am curious cause they scrimmage Oakwood/Tecumseh again this year
  8. O

If I seen the numbers correctly and depending on the breakdown. I think Madison had 20 boys on them.
  9. O

The meeting is in June to get the official call on that. Carlisle may drop to 6 as well depending on how they break everything down. Madison would stay 5 if I remember the numbers
  10. O

Eaton lost their RB? I think he was a senior.
  11. O

Anyone heard anything exciting. The SWBL is a very quiet drama league lol. No big transfers or anything like that?
  12. O

I think Franklin may struggle with another new system, It will be some what close to what they did a few years ago, but I am not sure how or what their new coach has in mind. Northmont struggled in years running that wide open attack. VV will take a step forward but again another somewhat new...
  13. O

VV's QB is one of the better kids I seen last year, He will be a junior this year?
  14. O

What does everyone have coming back this year? From what I have heard Carlisle and Madison are going to be super young on both side of ball. And Monroe has the Miles kid back and Jackson.
  15. O

I think Monroe will end at D2 sooner than we all think, But that program is headed in the right direction with Mullins, They need points games. Playing those D5 schools don't get many points
  16. O

2022 will be a very interesting year for the SWBL with all the pending changes coming
  17. O

Rumors about the SWBL expansion to 12 teams...

I think Madison, Brookville, Carlisle, Waynesville, Oakwood and Eaton Leave as start their own league. I am sure they could pick 2 more. DC is looking for a home and they would only need one more D4/D5 school. The more and more I think about it I am not sure if the WOAC or TRC adds 2 new teams...
  18. O

I am not sure CM is coming the rumor I heard is that they were invited but that's all I have heard
  19. O

I agree I think the upswing is those schools will be D2 soon. And Carlisle may grow but I don’t see much on the small side getting any bigger. I guess only time will tell. There is a lot of thoughts about this and about that. But we aren’t in those meetings with those schools that are unhappy...
  20. O

I don't agree with that, But that my opinion, I think the big side pushed the small schools away