Search results

1. C

23/24 CHL Baseball thread

Reading’s season has been a real surprise so far. They lost a couple really good players from last year but the drop off has been much more than expected. Wyoming beat them again on Wednesday 11-3. The Cowboys lost Senior Aiden Pippin for the season due to injury. They will miss his bat in the...
  2. C

CHL Football 23

No way by 21. If IH spreads the field and throws the ball, they will have a chance. They won’t have a chance if they go run heavy. Wyoming flat out stops the run, but can’t defend the pass. Next week will be the first game all season that Wyoming is 100% healthy. And don’t think for a second...
  3. C

CHL Football 23

72 consecutive regular wins is a crazy number. Congrats to coach Hancock, his staff, and the young men who have fought hard to make this happen. Next week will be a battle. Reading will no doubt give the Cowboys everything they have.
  4. C

2023 Division IV Poll Voting Discussion (Week 2)

He’s out for a few weeks. They’re good, but comparing them to last years team is criminal. They lost 21 seniors and will still win the CHL. Much different offense this year but the defense is stout.
  5. C

CHL Football 23

I played for a CHL school that has lost a ton of D1 college talent to the the GCL over the years. I live in a CHL district that doesn’t lose talent to the GCL. It doesn’t happen everywhere.
  6. C

Division IV State Championship: Glenville (14-0) vs Wyoming (15-0)

On behalf of Wyoming, I just want to say thank you to Glenville and their fans for honoring our lowly Cowboys by letting them play on the same field with your mighty Tarblooders. Our young men are are so fearful of the outcome that they are currently in a team meeting discussing the idea of...
  7. C

D IV State Semi-Final: Steubenville (12-2) vs Wyoming (14-0)

A very small amount of kids do leave the district to attend a GCL school but they’re usually not football players and do so for other sports or for religious reasons. Wyoming’s strong football tradition and track record of sending players to D1 NCAA programs keeps kids from leaving for GCL schools.