Search results

1. LS92

Not football - pre civil war for Toledo?

I just ran across this link about the border between Ohio and Michigan. Growing up outside of Ohio until fourth grade, I never ran across this. It looks like the catholic schools in Toledo have sided with the Michiganders, at least for regular season football scheduling. ;) That is all. Enjoy! :)
  2. LS92

Friday Updates (10/27/23)

I can take the Elder-Oak Hills, St X-Springboro, and the Milford-Fairfield games. If someone can do detailed updates for the La Salle-Winton Woods game, I'd appreciate it. I tend to have bad luck with the Spectrum News App. Thanks.
  3. LS92

Updated D2 contenders updated

Updated, according to JoeEitel.com and Fantastic50.net a few minutes ago. Do not have a score on Uniontown Lake vs. Massillon Perry. Wins over Hoover and Warren G. Harding, since they dropped below .500, are no longer listed.
  4. LS92

SWO Conference Standings - GWOC GCL ECC GMC

Put together a little spreadsheet with the current conference standings for the 4 large school leagues in Southwest Ohio Light grey cells are the week of remaining scheduled league games.
  5. LS92

Friday Updates (9/8/23)

La Salle (2-1) 0 Louisville Central (1-2) 0 Early Q1 Colerain (0-3) 0 Sycamore (2-1) 0 Early Q1
  6. LS92

Friday Night Finals (9/1/23)

Elder 28 Springboro 7
  7. LS92

Friday Night Updates (9/1/23)

Elder 0 Springboro 0 Kickoff in a bit La Salle 0 Fairmont 0 Kickoff in a bit Winton Woods 0 West Clermont 0 Kickoff in a bit
  8. LS92

Friday Night Updates (8/25/23)

Elder 0 Neumann Goretti PA 0 Start Q1 La Salle 0 Northmont 0 Start Q1
  9. LS92

Top D2 programs of the past decade spreadsheet

I put together a little spreadsheet about the top D2 programs from the past decade. To qualify, you had to have at least one D2 regional championship during the years 2014-2023. That set is: { Hoban(5), La Salle(5), Massillon(5), Avon(5), Winton Woods(3), Tol Cent Cath(2), Hudson(2), Mass...
  10. LS92

Saturday morning spreadsheet

I had a few minutes free this morning, so I put together a little spreadsheet on how the big school leagues in Southwest Ohio fared last night. The focus was on the leagues that contain teams in Regions 4 and/or 8. --- I used the following leagues: GCLS = { St X, La Salle, Elder, Moeller } GMC...
  11. LS92

Friday Updates (9/23/22)

I will be at the La Salle-Moeller game tonight, doing updates for it. If someone else can provide updates for the Elder-StX game, it'd be much appreciated.
  12. LS92

Friday Night Updates (8/19/22)

La Salle 0 Colerain 0 (waycross media video feed) Elder 0 Cov Cath 0 (sacred heart radio feed) Will be covering the scoring updates for these two games tonight.
  13. LS92

Performance by Seed through 2 rounds of the playoffs

Thanks to the excellent weekend compilations by hdhvsmgr it was easy to put together the following summary data: Raw Data --- Week 11 D_I:R_1;1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9:R_2;1,2,14,4,5,6,7,8:R_3;1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9:R_4;1,2,3,4,12,6,7,8...
  14. LS92

Aggregated Reference Polls 2021

Planning on posting the weekly polls after they are completed, along with the prior week's results, for reference the following week when voting. No opinions will be posted by me here, just our Yappi poll results.