Search results

1. C

Coverage of High School Sports

Columbus Grove has live streamed Football, Boys Basketball, and Girls Basketball with play by play and color commentator using Hudl cameras. Other activities can be shown with no on air personalities. In the HS gym they were even able to get more angles by tying their security cameras into...
  2. C

Officiating

Most games if not all that I've been to have at least Police Officer there. They can step in when the AD is not enough. Usually they do immediately.
  3. C

DVI State Semifinal: Columbus Grove vs. Versailles

To be honest, Grove was dealing with a lot of big defensive injuries early i Cause they got a returning DE starter back from injury who is a good pass rusher, and a safety back from injury who moved another starting safety to cornerback. It gave them to 6'2" corners who are probably the best...
  4. C

DIII State Semifinal: Bishop Watterson vs. Celina

They take the information from schools Hudl accounts usually. If a team doesn't remove previous players, they just stay on there.
  5. C

D V State Semifinal: Liberty Center vs Valley View

Ok. Got ya. My bad.
  6. C

So, what's your point. Facemask can be called on the offense.
  7. C

That's a big line. Big is only good if it can move. Don't have to be the biggest. Obviously they do a good job, otherwise they wouldn't be where they are.
  8. C

NWC 2023

Know both staffs pretty good. The 2 head coaches are both guys of high character, love the game, want the best for their kids. They are both the right guys for their programs.
  9. C

Region 23 Final #1 Garaway 13-0 VS #2 West Jefferson 12-1

I'm a west central Ohio guy. I'm not a NWOAL guy. But I would definitely put it behind the MAC as the 2nd best small school league in Ohio. Liberty Center and Patrick Henry still representing it. Down the road is the Northwest Conference which has 2 teams left, but one will be eliminated...
  10. C

Region 26: #5 Patrick Henry vs #6 McComb

To beat McComb, you have to make them a passing team. There is nothing fancy about what they do. They will probably have the fastest player on the field. When he gets an opening, forget it. But at the same time, their ok just getting 3-5 yards a carry and wearing you down. Who wins the...
  11. C

NWC 2023

So you don't know if that would work.
  12. C

Conferences with Multiple Teams in a Regional Final

Northwest Conference Bluffton and Columbus Grove Face each other in D6 Region 22 Final.
  13. C

Pick North got cheated

That's funny! So now you want the group that actually pays the refs to investigate who paid the refs. Now that's some funny stuff.
  14. C

d6 region 22

Forgot Line of Scrimmage. That and turnovers determines 90% of games.
  15. C

OHSAA XC State Meet Results Thread

You find a free football game and you're not working at the game, you let me know where. Varsity football games have never been free in my life.
  16. C

57 yard field goal

As a High School ref, I've seen a couple kickers not use a tee this year. Crazy, but maybe their thinking about the future.
  17. C

Ticket prices

Band sells 50/50 at our Football games, and Band Boosters has inside concessions and Athletic Boosters do 50/50.