Search results

1. R

Western Buckeye League 2023

Haha! Is that even the perception of Shawnee anymore? I mean, they've got like 3 dollar stores in a 1 square mile radius.
  2. R

Western Buckeye League 2021

whoops…
  3. R

Western Buckeye League 2021

Understand your frustration. I’m right there with you. As for Moyer’s son, he’s a fine athlete, but he’s not even the best QB in his class. That’s all I’ll say about that.
  4. R

#6 Wapakoneta at #3 Bellbrook

While scoring 35…but yeah. Wapak surely isn’t built to win shootouts, especially this year.
  5. R

#6 Wapakoneta at #3 Bellbrook

Not surprised to see Wapak exit in week 2 this year considering how down they were compared to previous Wapak teams, but still frustrating to see them lose a winnable game. 1 turnover proved to be the difference.
  6. R

California H.S wins 106 - 0

He’s committed to UCLA. He’s going to get plenty of “karma” there. ;)
  7. R

Concessions that stray from the norm

Action Sports Center in Dayton?
  8. R

Dem boys down in Chickasaw would be pissed you left them off your list if they could read!
  9. R

Can you please explain your username? Because I have it on good authority that NO ONE refers to Marion Local as Maria Stein Marion Local. ;)
  10. R

Are you 12? Get back to class before the teacher notices you're gone.
  11. R

#1 and #2 are ASSumptions on your part. Even if you're correct, I truly don't understand the hate I've received for asking for a simple clarification.
  12. R

1. There was zero indication you were giving the name of the town vs the name of the school. 2. Again, "St. Marys" could be used to refer to many schools, and assuming everyone on a board that attracts people from all over the state uses the same local terminology as you is foolish. 3. There are...
  13. R

The city without the courthouse?
  14. R

As has been pointed out, there is no school in Ohio that is "literally St. Marys". There is, however: St. Marys Memorial (St. Marys, OH) Akron St. Vincent-St. Mary (Akron, OH) St. Mary Central Catholic (Sandusky, OH) and perhaps others Also of note: none of the schools above utilize an...
  15. R

Can't even imagine....

The video evidence posted in this very thread shows otherwise. ;)
  16. R

Can't even imagine....

Do they not have plows in Idaho?
  17. R

Which St. Marys?
  18. R

Rebels Without A Name

Why would a Chicago-area high school use Confederate imagery/mascott?