Search results

1. O

2023 Girls Basketball State Tournament Pairings

"Semifinal Games on Spectrum Channel 314" - Is that an alternate channel on Spectrum? I don't see it on my Spectrum Guide.
  2. O

The technical foul - Africentric/OG video

I agree the C3 call was very much correct. People were just upset about that one because of how late/close that game was.
  3. O

The technical foul - Africentric/OG video

For those that didn’t get to see it, here was the T called on Africentric’s best player: Twitter video *In the end it only cost Africentric 1 point but it was a momentum stopper. I felt #3 was getting fouled a lot and not getting any calls. I had no dog in the fight either, just wanted to see a...
  4. O

Division V State Championship: AP #1 Kirtland (14-0) vs. AP #8 Versailles (14-1)

Kirtland must have never been behind in a game all season. Coach running the ball down 10 with no timeouts?
  5. O

Region 3 Championship: Pickerington Central (12-1) vs. Upper Arlington (13-0)

Anyone watching this game on Spectrum? Did this announcer go to PC or something? Every play PC makes: *loud noises*!
  6. O

Neutral Sites CONFIRMED

Extra hour drive for Edon compared to LCC. Too bad they couldn’t get Defiance. But they’re used to long trips from true northwest Ohio.