Search results

1. L

Regular season matchups you'd like to see!

I think you get my point about those types of schools…..I was at a Kirtland game earlier in the year just BSing with some Kirtland locals, passing a little bit of schlivovitz back n forth, and they agreed…..there isn’t a team in the state that has an easier path to the title game than Kirgland...
  2. L

I didnt include those attributes…..which I agree with you are very very important, cause I think in this case both the Chardon and Kirkland kids are pretty astute from grade school ball on up……both have fantastic well coached youth programs.
  3. L

of course it’s 11 on 11 dbag…..so you’re saying you’ll take the Kirtland coach who got completely out coached in his last 2 state title games in D6 vs Hewitt? I’ll take the d3 coach all day long…..just an opinion of course
  4. L

I do realize that….one time 1 year….the comparison was to one of the top 2 or 3 programs, back to back state champ, in the state (Chardon). Nobody is ever gonna confuse Wapa with Chardon
  5. L

agreed….good points…..but we are comparing against arguably the best d3 school in the state the last 5 years.
  6. L

First of all….you’re 100% certain of nothing in this scenario….much like me…..cant predict what hasnt and probably never will happen. Dont talk to me about “the almost, what ifs, controlled etc….” All garbage. When you line up the 22 vs 22, game planning helps but ultimately, size, strength...
  7. L

There is such a drastic, dramatic difference in ball between d6/7 vs d3 and up. You’re so used to consistent 40 point wins against the Cardinals/Newbury’s/Berkshires of the world year after year that I guess I can’t blame you for thinking that way. Sometimes you just dont know what you don’t know.
  8. L

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Even Spectrum News ( in partnership with the OHSAA) says Massillon is looking for their 1st state title……..it’s in the news so it’s gotta be true
  9. L

DV State Final: Perry vs Liberty Center

if you read all the posts here, it’s a blowout for Both teams :). Hope that helps 😉
  10. L

Week 16 (Division VI State Championship): AP #3 Versailles (13-2) vs. AP #1 Kirtland (14-1)

I think that’s almost a certainty in the foreseeable future at the lower level divisions. Outside of maybe CCC, Newark Catholic, Portsmouth ND there are very few other catholic schools in those divisions ( and even those are struggling to stay afloat.)
  11. L

Chardon would beat Kirtland By a lot…..running clock
  12. L

Outta your mind……running clock
  13. L

IUDOGS: 2023 - 2024 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

I believe I heard (D3 Region 9) NDCL fired their coach after 1 year…… if true ( not really interested in researching the accuracy) it’s one of the few private school openings that’s highly unattractive
  14. L

DV State Final: Perry vs Liberty Center

an injury report would be great…..especially if I decide to put a little wager on the game
  15. L

D3 Region 9 Playoff thread

As it does with just about every team….. stating the obvious….. obviously
  16. L

D3 Region 9 Playoff thread

5 different types of teams? I think anyone can say that about any team but probably holds the least water for Chardon since they essentially run the same O for the last…well…..forever….D is always tough and gritty……maybe avg 2 more passes per game than the norm.
  17. L

Friday Updates (11/10/23)

Yo Ursuline 20 St Joe. 0. End of 3
  18. L

Yo Ursuline 13 St Joes. 0. 5:19 Left in 3q
  19. L

Yo Ursuline 6. St. Joes. 0 Half Vikings controlling the ball but turnovers killed 2 red zone drives.
  20. L

Yo Ursuline 6 St Joe’s. 0