Search results

1. I

Chicago Schools shut down after Democratic unions protest

She said 3” huh? She must have liked the Christmas gift I got her if she’s bragging me up like that.
  2. I

Pope: choosing having pets over having children is selfish

Whats wrong with that? Are you saying I’m suppose to get up and fetch my own beer?
  3. I

Pope: choosing having pets over having children is selfish

I don’t have a problem with people choosing to have pets over children….. I have a problem with people who act like their pets are their children.
  4. I

racists math??? I thought the brother said 12” and your wife confirmed he gave her 12”
  5. I

This is just another thread for the site to pretend they care about something so they can slam Democrats/liberals. They must no longer be interested in low level NCAA womens swimming. So now they're acting as if inner city public schools of Chicago needs their attention.
  6. I

Yea. That's why its a bogus program. Conservatives don't send their kids to Our Lady of the Eternal Springs Christian Academy for the diverse makeup of the student body. Lauren would probably have a death grip on the SUV steering wheel driving her daughter Sophie to a sleepover uptown when...
  7. I

Nothing. I just read suburanite BS artist like a book.
  8. I

Everyone's for school vouchers until their 5'6" son is cut from the basketball team and their 12-year-old daughter announces she's "down with OPP"
  9. I

COVID therapeutics in the future

I'd say the next "shot" you get will be behind the left ear, probably while you're sitting at a traffic light. Don't question or make light of the decisions being made by those in control. Authoritarianism is FUN!!! :)
  10. I

What's going on in the world

^^^^^^^ If your winning the battles.... how are you still losing the war??
  11. I

Mass Formation Psychosis

I understand the historic reference but…. I always figured if someone was here to kill me and rape my wife, my daughters and my son (because I pass no judgment on my assailants) it would be for my stash of Rickey Henderson rookie cards.
  12. I

Mass Formation Psychosis

True but the the real "powers that be" live in off-campus housing. ;)
  13. I

Mass Formation Psychosis

I remember you too. (y) I don't get where I implied it is business as usual. If that's how its perceived then I'm not explaining myself well enough. I'm also pumped full of cold medicine.:) What I'm saying is I just no longer care. I'm not interested in joining anyone in a "battles for the...
  14. I

Drivers Stranded Overnight as Snowstorm Shuts Part of I-95 in Virginia

I wonder if anyone came and stuck any of those "I did this" Biden stickers on peoples cars.
  15. I

Mass Formation Psychosis

Being labeled by someone I wouldn't know passing on the street has never had a bearing on me.
  16. I

AOC flees COVID-crisis in New York for safety of Florida

Great poignant post. Very insightful. I'm sure you'll quickly follow it up with one calling someone a moron! :) .....probably me in response to this.
  17. I

Mass Formation Psychosis

Jesus Christ..... It was just an example. I used both Jordon and Pelosi as polarizing figures on both the right and the left. I don't have any idea of eithers holdings. I was just trying to make a point that I feel politicians from both sides sell us out for personal gain. Both Jordan and...
  18. I

Mass Formation Psychosis

I have no guilt. That ship has sailed. :) I grew up in a Catholic, football driven, military family. My grandfather played at West Point, my uncle at Air Force and myself at The Citadel. I hold a degree in Ancient History with concentration in Greek and Mesopotamia. I grew up in and then...
  19. I

2021 Cleveland Browns Thread

It is depressing to watch. There are a lot of teams doing a lot more with a lot less than the Browns put on the field weekly.
  20. I

2021 Cleveland Browns Thread

No defense shuts down Chubb as good as Kevin Stefanski does.