Search results

1. S

Entries published, seeds clear for Final OG Qualifier, May 9-12

When does this start?
  2. S

Next up: U17 world team trials

So.....The Ramey twins both make world team in Greco, but they are in the same weight in Freestyle? How did that happen? Glad it was a weight thing, not strategy. lol. At the dinner table....."I thought my best chance to make the World Team would be to bump up and take the spot from my brother."
  3. S

Next up: U17 world team trials

So.....The Ramey twins both make world team in Greco, but they are in the same weight in Freestyle? How did that happen?
  4. S

2024 Olympic Team Trials

Just curious. Why all the forfeits on the backside at 57 kg? Weren't they wrestling for Team USA spots?
  5. S

USA Wrestling Auction

That's cool. I was joking. I'm just from the days of "Better to have wrestled and lost than...."
  6. S

2024-25 team

This may be true. But, If you can't get on the mat, then you ain't winning anything.
  7. S

USA Wrestling Auction

A basketball and basketball tickets. WHAT???
  8. S

2024 Olympic Team Trials

Sorry, I meant the trials pick ems. 🤷‍♂️
  9. S

2024 Olympic Team Trials

Where's the Olympic pick-em's? Can't seem to find them.
  10. S

Who Remembers Khetag Pliev?

I feel so dumb. If Brakeman said it, it must be so.....It is the States tournament. What's next??? I bet people start calling St. Paris Graham a public school.
  11. S

High school State title talk!

What would be the fun in that?
  12. S

My speculation Match 1 D1 wins 12-2 Match 2 D2 wins 8-6 Match 3 D1 wins 8-6
  13. S

Let the speculation begin. Straight up according to results. No flipping or bumping. Match 1. Division 1 Division 3 106 Brandon Bickerton 9 - Med Highland (42-5) vs Michael Frye 10 - Columbia (39-8) 113 Grey Burnett 9 - Perrysburg (44-3) vs Adam Mattin 11 - Delta (45-2) 120 Karson...
  14. S

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

My team is 19-1 and I'm in 104th of 119. BUT, NolesTig is in last at 18-2. This ain't right. lol.
  15. S

Division II Team Race?

You completely missed the point and hedged the question. BTW - Went to the same school K-12. The team I participated on only went, 1st, 1st, 3rd, and 2nd in state.
  16. S

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

That's if you believe he truly couldn't wrestle 2 weeks ago. I have my doubts about that. He wanted to go.
  17. S

Division II Team Race?

Not judging. But I am genuinely curious how many of these public school state titles were won by athletes that went to first grade in St. Paris.
  18. S

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

125 - 3 - Drake Ayala - IOWA 133 - 2 - Ryan Crookham - LEH 141 - 5 - Anthony Echemendia - ISU 149 - 7 - Tyler Kasak - PSU 157 - 8 - Peyton Robb - NEB 165 - 4 - David Carr - ISU 174 - 9 - Carter Starocci - PSU 184 - 6 - Bernie Truax - PSU 197 - 12 - Rocky Elam - MIZZ 285 - 1 - Greg Kerkvliet - PSU
  19. S

Division II Team Race?

There are also plenty that "come through" without ever "coming through" St. Paris.
  20. S

Division II Team Race?

Will they ever put up a sign of HT of Beric Jordan?