Search results

1. TheJect

Yappi pick suggestions

Please put either the Walnut Hills vs Little Miami or Crestline vs Cory Rawson game or both on Yappi picks for Week 10.
  2. TheJect

Most losses in Ohio football

Was trying to think of the most downtrodden programs and wondered who has the most losses in the history of Ohio high school football?
  3. TheJect

Bishop Ready

Who gets Bishop Ready football job?
  4. TheJect

Weak 10 Game

As is customary Ceebass and SabbyLions and myself will be attending the lone battle of two 0-9 squads. This year we have Oberlin Phoenix at Brookside Cardinals. It should be…something.
  5. TheJect

Eitel is my Idol

https://portagesports.com/how-to-future-proof-your-knees-3-18/
  6. TheJect

Bishop Ready names new coach

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/local/communities/grove-city/2022/01/14/football-michael-schaefer-sheds-interim-tag-named-coach-of-ready-silver-knights/6465966001/
  7. TheJect

Defeated Bowl VI Hilltop @ Montpelier

Something has to give.
  8. TheJect

Concessions that stray from the norm

Keystone LaGrange had chicken paprikash at the concessions. Have never seen that one on a menu before.
  9. TheJect

Pick ‘em requests

Is it possible to have one of, or both, of these games on the Pick Em docket? Hilltop (0-8) @ Montpelier (0-7) or Fairborn (0-7) @ West Carrollton (0-8)
  10. TheJect

Columbia @ Keystone LaGrange

End of 1. Trading TDs to open the game. Columbia 14-7.
  11. TheJect

Carrollton (5-1) @ West Branch (6-0)

Warriors. Come out and play!!
  12. TheJect

Sandusky Perkins @ Clyde

0-0 after 1st.
  13. TheJect

Eaton @ Waynesville

Eaton drives on opening possession scoring on a 4th and 13 from 25. 7-0 with 6:19 in 1st.
  14. TheJect

Jackson vs Western Brown.

Jackson Vs Western Brown
  15. TheJect

Waterford @ Ft Fyre

Ft Frye takes the early lead 7-0.
  16. TheJect

Lima Shawnee @ Lima Bath

Shawnee 7-0 at the half. Bath offense is offensive.
  17. TheJect

Medina @ Warren Harding

Harding scores on opening drive. Medina answers back 7-7. 5:28 left in first.
  18. TheJect

What game for the Ject?

What happens when you mix a pinch of Boardman, a dash of Minerva and a sprinkle of Minerva? The Ject. What game will we attend tonight? Follow ject_4life on Instagram or @TheJectLife in Twitter or here on Yappi. Today is a ceebass13 pick.
  19. TheJect

Football helmets

Local school throwing away old helmets. Reminds me of a life size gumball machine that dispenses helmets.
  20. TheJect

JoeEitel

Am I the only one checking JoeEitel multiple times a day hoping to break the news and post on here that the schedules are out!?