Search results

1. Y

#PACtion™ 2024

I think Stacy will be ok. He has to ensure that his staff is making the proper adjustments to make sure they don't blow all those 4th. quarter leads. If they adjustment they will make the playoffs!
  2. Y

#PACtion™ 2024

Even better!
  3. Y

#PACtion™ 2024

$40,000.
  4. Y

2024 Coventry Comets Football

Could be, but they'll see it next year.
  5. Y

Depends on your definition of "good"! LOL. They have some back, but mostly young. They easily could have won 4 or more games with some experienced players and coaches. They blew 4-5 4th quarter leads.
  6. Y

Understand, but now MHS has only 4 Home Games. LOL.
  7. Y

Question for you Comets. Why did Coventry refuse to play at Manchester this year? It seemed like it was a perfect match up for the initial game at the complex.
  8. Y

#PACtion™ 2024

Yep.
  9. Y

#PACtion™ 2024

and now so does Manchester
  10. Y

#PACtion™ 2024

Rumor has it that Coventry refused to play at Manchester.
  11. Y

#PACtion™ 2024

From what I hear it is still up in the air. However, it seems as if the kid is going to stay home, 80%. He's participating in all activities currently.
  12. Y

#PACtion™ 2024

Some people refuse to see that the light is getting brighter. He is really trying to move the program in the right direction. Am I happy with him? Not completely. The staff definitely needs some tweaking.
  13. Y

#PACtion™ 2024

There appears to be some progressive thinking by Coach Stacy at MHS. He is hosting a QB Club on 2/24 for grades 4-12. I like that.
  14. Y

#PACtion™ 2024

Very interesting, thanks.
  15. Y

SVSM Irish 2023-24

Dallas gone.
  16. Y

SVSM Irish 2023-24

Manchester
  17. Y

#PACtion™ 2024

Ok, #PACtion™ 2024 on the Football thread. Back to football. Question, has Coventry and the PAC had conversations about joining? Also a way too early prediction question. What are the experts on this thread predicting for the teams in 2024?
  18. Y

SVSM Irish 2023-24

The decision will reveal just how much leverage Cistone has in the pick. He has hand-picked Larlham as his successor.
  19. Y

#PACtion™ 2024

Well, I hope the staff does the same at MHS!
  20. Y

PAC 2023

Whenever it is changes it should be "PAC 2024 Football Only"!