Search results

1. C

Memes, funny picture thread (for politics) (part 2)

Interesting in regard to Trump overstating Mar a logo value...the property of 20+ acres property next door recently sold for 450 million. Size of home (if there is one) wasn't stated. Latest stated value of Mara a logo I can find is 1.5 billion. Seems this court case should immediately end.
  2. C

Memes, funny picture thread (for politics) (part 2)

A standoff between the USA and the Russian military is approaching.
  3. C

Baltimore Bridge Collapse

Didnt know proV is/was a merchant marine.
  4. C

Baltimore Bridge Collapse

PHP850@donlambcoxnet ·6 reposts·2h @Gee As a retired merchant marine who has spent hundreds of hours manning a bridge watch traversing many ports and bridges just like this one, I can unequivocally say that the chances for a disaster such as this one to be a legitamate acident is close to nill...
  5. C

Matt Gaetz....the end is near

Matt Gaetz must be indestructible. I would say that the end is closer to Hunter and "the big guy".
  6. C

Kamala is brain dead. FJB

Dirty knees done dirt cheap.
  7. C

The attempted financial assassination of Donald Trump by biden operatives

proV...175M a drop in the bucket. I found 2 lots for sale close to mar a lago if you're interested. each is 2 acres with no buildings at 200M each. sounds like a steal. of course mar a lago at 22 acres and 55 bedrooms at 18M is overvalued. we all know this whole case is a scam and making all...
  8. C

The attempted financial assassination of Donald Trump by biden operatives

proV...you gotta watch is interview after the bail decision came down. some lib reporter asked him very smuggly which property he would sell to get 175M for bail. He proudly stated that the bail would be cash. Someone gasped oooooh. It was a moment of redemption for the president. By the way...
  9. C

Do not take Ivermectin to treat Covid

chicken noodle soup would have been better than the fake vaccine. the soup helps with flu.
  10. C

State of the Union Epic Failure

I haven't really kept up with the aftermath of his horror show. Has anyone come out and stated what stimulant they gave the idiot to make it through the scream fest.
  11. C

Your thoughts on our financial future based on David Schweikert's testimony?

I'm afraid civil order is rapidly evaporating. Each day brings new information about FBI, CIA, Justice, etc. systems corruption.