Search results

1. T

Positive Reflections

Read a little closer. Founded in 1924 would mean first graduates in 1925 at the earliest assuming there were seniors who started that first year.
  2. T

Kentucky's 'Sweet 16'...It Works

Why not have a tournament among the class champions in Ohio the following weekend?
  3. T

R4 Final Centerville vs Moeller

You would be wrong.
  4. T

GWOC 2023-2024

Mentioned elsewhere that time of day and day of week kept Centerville crowd down. Perhaps today will be a fairer check.
  5. T

R4 Final 4

Mishap? Sounds like slipping on a banana peel not a series of very terrible decisions.
  6. T

FINAL 2023-2024 state AP basketball poll

Before the internet, voters were really in the dark about teams outside their area.
  7. T

FINAL 2023-2024 state AP basketball poll

But a team doesn't get a state championship with votes. So it's all silly and pointless anyway.
  8. T

Recruiting our Middle School players...stay away

Oops. Sarcasm went way way over your head. Sorry about that.
  9. T

Recruiting our Middle School players...stay away

Actually, I think the job is to teach basketball, teamwork, etc not just be a feeder program. I bet you don't cut every kid who obviously isn't going to play varsity one day. Maybe you should have 5 players so they get all the minutes.
  10. T

GWOC 2023-2024

Maybe not every freshman is ready for D1 right out of the chute and teams have better upperclassmen. That's no need to transfer but I get it depending on who's whispering in their ears.
  11. T

GWOC 2023-2024

Way to go out on a limb since Centerville has actually already beaten Moeller this year.
  12. T

Family sues school over their son being cut from the basketball team

Two year starter suddenly isn't any good? Unlikely. Definitely sounds like retaliation.
  13. T

Moeller Class of 2026

I bet they'll have a few freshmen who will play JV because they're pretty good players. And 22 is way too many for two freshman teams. Probably better to have 16-18 for the sake of playing time. Highly doubtful that #19 would have turned out to be a varsity player anyway.
  14. T

Moeller Class of 2026

Such pride in JV record. It's great but nobody cares. Just shows that the depth is there. Don't need large classes as someone stated. 3 good players a year gives you 9 deep on the varsity which most schools and coaches would love to have.
  15. T

Biggest Upsets Tonight?

Given the relatively small sample size, I think this result might be truly statistically insignificant in the sense of a 95% confidence level that it wasn't random. But I don't have that table anymore to check lol.
  16. T

Biggest Upsets Tonight?

Seriously? I'm a basketball guy but aren't 8/9 meant to be 50/50. So statistically speaking these results aren't crazy.
  17. T

Michigan just approved N.I.L is eventually coming. What are the thoughts about it? Are we prepared as a state?

I get you can look up a given player. I was wondering more if there was an overall central list kept by the state or somebody else.
  18. T

Michigan just approved N.I.L is eventually coming. What are the thoughts about it? Are we prepared as a state?

What's to handle if it's allowed? I think they'll do about as well as they've done with recruiting.
  19. T

Assuming there would be public visibility. Which would be ok under the rules right? As least as long as the "public" reason wasn't anything that broke recruiting rules. Which don't get enforced anyway.