Search results

1. R

JAVMAN83 Is there a girls indoor mile list?

Hi JAVMAN83…I’m sorry if you’ve published it already…but do you have a girls indoor mile top ten list, counting oversized tracks? I do remember you published a 3200 top ten list last year with oversized tracks included.
  2. R

Strongsville Invite...Fast races from Clute, Peer, and Isham

At today's Strongsville Invitational, three of Ohio's top D1 runners locked horns and raced to very fast times. Katie Clute is our returning State 3200 Champ, Sarah Peer was runner-up to Morgan Monesmith in the 1600 at State last June after finishing 3rd in the State CC Meet last fall, and Julia...
  3. R

Is there a list of fastest XC times ever recorded for OH runners?

I realize all courses are different. Some may actually be inaccurate. And that isn’t always bad as XC meets are not track meets after all. It is a totally different sport. Additionally, XC is a sport where time is not as high on a runners priority list as in track. Beating runners and getting...
  4. R

Historic Mile regarding Ohio Girls at NB Nats

Elizabeth Whaley (Ohio's best miler) and Katie Clute (Ohio's best 2-miler) , raced together in the mile run against the nation's best at Franklin Field in Philadelphia today at the New Balance HS Nationals. The results were historic from an Ohio perspective. Whaley led much of the way before...
  5. R

Amazing quadruple by Katie Clute

Olmsted Falls junior, Katie Clute posted a super quadruple at her conference meet at Amherst Steele HS. She anchored her 4x8 to a win, running a 2:15.3 split. She then broke a 29 year old meet record in the 1600, running 4:51.99. She came back to win the 800 in 2:16.03. Then ran a meet record...
  6. R

Clute runs fast at NB Indoor Nationals

Katie Clute (Olmsted Falls) peaked my interest at the beginning of the indoor season when she ran 10:19 for 3200 at Spire. Then a few weeks later she ran 10:19 again (at Spire again) to win the State indoor Championship. Yesterday, she ran Two Miles in 10:17.14, which converts to 10:13.56 for...
  7. R

Katie Clute just ran 10:19 with a 5:03 last 1600…Are there a list of Ohio HS indoor records?

I’m looking for a list of indoor records for Ohio. What peaked my interest was seeing Olmsted Falls Katie Clute running a 10:19.23 3200 last Sunday at Spire. What was crazy (I was there) was she appeared to come thru 1600 in around 5:15. That means she split around 5:03 to 5:04 for the second...
  8. R

Guardian Mile Results...Hold your hat...

First off...this is a certified course...Now that that's out of the way... The Cleveland Guardian Mile drew a World Class field, they had perfect weather, and the runners all got after it from the gun. Course record was 3:58 by Nick Willis from 2019. He also won in 2018 in 3:59. He was pushed...