Search results

1. J

OHC 2021

IM saying this gently, but this was Greenon about 6 years ago. 0-30 something in the CBC, and they started playing a bunch of D7s in the OHC and started winning. YOu have to start somewhere.
  2. J

OHC 2021

IM excited to watch some FB In a full stadium. Hardly saw any games last year with restrictions. Looking forward to seeing how the top of each division looks. WJ - big. THier AB is going to put up ungodly numbers this season. Mech - may be closer than some think. Heard from a friend they...
  3. J

(Week 1) West Jefferson @ Urbana

I went to the WL Urbana jamboree until it started raining, Urbana is better, but not ready for a team of WJs level. I’ll go WJ 49-14, with Urbana scoring late.
  4. J

OHC 2021

Triad and riverside might be interesting, that might be the one since I cant figure out where and when the graham and mech. Game is or when. WL and Urbana is not high on my list. Greenon and Shawnee would be a nice one if I was a Clark county guy.
  5. J

OHC 2021

That should be a good one. WJ will be good this year, but I live in Champaign county and was looking to stay closer. I know graham plays MEch, but cant figure out when. Pretty sure WL plays Urbana at home. Cant find anything on Triad either.
  6. J

OHC 2021

I may take in a scrimmage this Friday. Anone know the places/times/opponents for this Friday? Be nice to have full stadiums again. Last year sucked and I only got to see 1 game due to restrictions.
  7. J

CBC 2021. (Central Buckeye Conference)

Who got hired at JA? That is a good hire for Graham. Not an easy first 5 games however to start the season.
  8. J

OHC 2021

I could see Greenview beating NE. Maybe. I think Greenon could beat WLS as well. BUt yeah, there arent alot of wins there. Has there been any talk of doing a realignment to make things more competitive?
  9. J

#16 seeds the last five years (DV-DVII)

Yeah, some team is going to be pissed to be a 3 seed and their reward is facing a fort recovery or St. Henry. But the MAC is the one anomaly is this whole thing. Maybe a mooney or some other smaller private that plays a loaded schedule.
  10. J

I totally agree about the opt out, and I cant really blame them. If you are a good bball player but on a 4-6 team that has to play Coldwater, or Kirtland, or Harltley, or Massilon, why risk that carrying the ball 25 times and getting lit up as a QB or RB? Its a meaningless game that could ruin...
  11. J

it honestly wouldnt shock me if in the next few years you saw teams opting out of the playoffs. Who wants to take a 4-6/3-7 team against a powerhouse? No one enjoys getting physically dominated and beat 60-0. This isn't the movies, where they plucky underdog finds a way. Its just a butt...