Search results

1. A

NPR is a biased joke!

My beef is why is the federal government paying for ANY broadcast/radio outlet? A friend of mine complained that we would lose shows like Sesame Street if it weren't for PBS. Doesn't HBO own Sesame Street? Isn't much of PBS' schedule foreign shows that PBS buys "with support from people like...
  2. A

Mens Ncaa Basketball tournament..... semi's and finals not on CBS

I have maintained for a while that IF CBS/ABC/NBC/Fox were to give Miami of Ohio-Cincinnati football a primetime spot with all the trappings, promos, etc., it would outdraw Ohio State-Michigan on a second/third tier network like TNT, CBS Sports Network for the simple reason it is on a "big boy"...
  3. A

Total Solar Eclipse 2024

In 2017 I left Middletown headed for Hopkinsville, KY at 430 in the morning. Got to Louisville in no time. As soon as I got on I-65 south it was a parking lot. Got as far as Bowling Green, about an hour away, with about 20 minutes to spare. Pulled into a Meijer parking lot and watched in from...
  4. A

Total Solar Eclipse 2024

I live in Middletown but will be headed to Oxford, OH or Richmond, IN. Might have to leave tonight. :)
  5. A

What do you consider a small town?

I think geography also counts. A city of 5000-6000 people that is a suburb might not be a small town but a city of 8000 people that is no where near a bigger city is.
  6. A

GCL Co-ed 2023-24

I haven't seen an all-league team. Anyone have it?
  7. A

Where some teams are projected next year with 7 divisions.

Question-If D I and D II only have 64 schools and Richmond Hts or whoever moves up to D I does that mean the 64th D I school gets bumped down to D II and the 64th DII team gets bumped down to D III ?
  8. A

Standings help. Please?

Anybody else have info?
  9. A

Standings help. Please?

This is what I thought. Thank you.
  10. A

Standings help. Please?

Thanks for the info. I assume Bridgeport, Frontier, and Beallsville are no longer in the league.
  11. A

Standings help. Please?

I am making my annual list of boys' basketball standings from around the state. 90% complete. I am missing the following: United League Steel Valley-I have standings just not sure they are 100% accurate Mid-Ohio Valley Muskingum Valley-I have standings but MaxPreps lists them as one large...
  12. A

High School Sports and the April 8 Eclipse

I left my house north of Cincinnati at 3 am. Traffic on I-65 south of Louisville was an absolute standstill. Made it to Bowling Green, KY (not my original destination) with about 10 minutes to spare.
  13. A

What would be the best post season format for boys basketball?

I just realized that in the new setup Divisions I and II will only have 16 four team districts? Am I right? So they could have two or more weeks off between the end of the regular season and their first tourney game. Again, am I right?
  14. A

Youngstown area boys scores/schedules/discussion

Would you, or anyone, have final standings for area leagues? Looking for league and overall records. Still not sold on MaxPreps. :rolleyes: :)
  15. A

Greater Cleveland Conference

Thank you
  16. A

Greater Cleveland Conference

Would anyone have final standings? League and overall.
  17. A

2024 Dead Celebrities

Toby Keith
  18. A

Friday, February 2 Final Scores

Fenwick 55 Alter 42
  19. A

OCC Expansion Again!

I am not from central Ohio and keeping seeing the term "win-win" in any discussion about Columbus area schools. What is "win-win"? Some legal agreement?