Search results

1. M

St. Xavier Football 2024

Purcell
  2. M

better way?

sheesh. I know OF Carmel, I know they’re huge, and I used them as an example of a big school. Didn’t look at results, didn’t dog anyone out. The post was also about how a person from a smaller school has to compete against people from big schools. I know that some of the best athletes are...
  3. M

better way?

Not a fan of no finals, but regarding the size of school, if she went to say, Carmel, she probably wouldn’t have even been top two in her school. Those kids are pitted against depth and high level competition every day of the season. Your friend’s daughter got to run in the state meet!
  4. M

DI, R4 Regional at Wayne

They only have one in the 800 and none in the 1600 so deduct some points.
  5. M

D 1 private schools?

Forest Hills is Anderson/Turpin. Winston Woods is Winston Woods.
  6. M

Cincy Flames 7/8u 2023

Took my kid to a tryout. They hit 5 pitches, fielded 5 balls from short, two balls at 3rd, and caught 5 fly balls in the outfield. Every kid. Sent ‘‘em home, picked a team from that. In all honesty, they all looked the same- everyone caught the fly balls and a couple kids couldn’t manage...
  7. M

2 coaches - 6 parents tossed down ten...

We have a dad who just loves to yak from behind the plate. Talks at other players/coaches/umps. Gets warned all the time. Wish our coach would sit his kid, but he won’t. Also have the one kid who talks too much. He won’t sit, either. We are 6-15 I’d rather be 4-17 than keep hearing it, but...