1. 2

GMC Basketball Pick'EM

Vikes LE LW Scy Xenia Ww
  2. 2

GMC 21-22 Basketball

Thanks for info
  3. 2

GMC 21-22 Basketball

Does anyone know when Hardman comes back for Princeton, all I heard was ankle sprain
  4. 2

GMC 21-22 Basketball

It’s not that hard , here is my take play a reserve or freshman player and take a chance this happens, or keep your starters in and run the score up and get talked about or a starter gets a injury, damn if u do damn if u don’t
  5. 2

GMC 21-22 Basketball

6 quarter rule
  6. 2

Division II State Semifinal: Winton Woods (11-3) vs Uniontown Green (11-3)

Saw WW practicing yesterday, they looked sharp watch about 25 mins from the fence, big , fast , real athletic. Was really impressed with Qb arm and he was on fire yesterday. Good luck from a Vikes fan
  7. 2

Week 12: Cincinnati Deer Park (4-7) @ Coldwater (9-2)

I doubt DP has D-1 talent this year , but I respect coach Calvin and if they was throwing punches then the team will be disciplined, they are a young team they will be fine
  8. 2

Winton Woods & Kings

Was any F~~~~~~~ bombs drop
  9. 2

I can guarantee if DP was throwing punches they will get disciplined
  10. 2

Deer park keeps it close with its young kids , I think they are starting 5 freshmen
  11. 2

Winton Woods vs. Loveland

How was the refs
  12. 2

WHO comes out of region 4?

He is only allowed to play 5 games if I was told right
  13. 2

WHO comes out of region 4?

Princeton
  14. 2

Division 1, R4 Thread

They will make a run getting healthy at the right time
  15. 2

GMC Pick'EM Week 9/Results

Lots of options on Reed Hartman but still drive to school unless ur a mall walker
  16. 2

agree championship
  17. 2

How much do HS fall sports officials make?

Not at all we are underpaid at what we can do , few post back a guy was complaining about gas , food, and classes registration, I’m pointing out all of this can be written off , hell I got receipts for my 5th pair of shoes
  18. 2

Lynn should start if healthy, Parker put him out there in preseason with a make shift offensive line and he got hurt , he has stuck around got healthy and now it’s his time to shine and Use Engleman in the backfield
  19. 2

It means that they can write off uniforms, shoes, mileage,meals classes at the end of the year . It’s not much but it does help , I do fast pitch softball and slow pitch and have no problems at all 3 games a night 3 days a week and 8 games on the weekends
  20. 2

All expensive can be wrote off