Search results

1. M

Chicago suggestion

Wife and I have decided to travel to Chicago this summer for a long weekend getaway, and I was looking for suggestions from those who have visited recently. We're taking Amtrak and we're staying in the Michigan Ave area. We visited 20 years ago and ate at The Chop House, Pizzeria Uno and Harry...
  2. M

D-Day

I was kind of surprised to see no acknowledgment of the 79th anniversary of D-Day. I've always been infatuated with WWII, and the logistics of D-Day are hard to comprehend. From a personal standpoint, I'd like to think I'd be brave enough to wade ashore and storm the beaches. But in reality...
  3. M

handgun suggestions

I've decided to pursue the purchase of a handgun, basically for home protection. It would basically be the wife/I who would have access and training, but I would offer it to my boys as well (1 recently left due to getting married, 1 is getting married in a few months, and 2 are in college and...
  4. M

State tourney tickets

Just curious if anybody knows when Tickets go on sale via Ticketmaster? Have coaches/Admin received their ticket applications yet?
  5. M

Sports gambling

Looks like Ohio will have legalized sports gambling in place by the end of 2022. I'm not a huge gambler, but it will be fun to put a few dollars down on games that interest me. And we might as well keep that money in-state rather than having people visit surrounding states to place legal bets.