Search results

1. T

Reserve currency status

I keep hearing/reading stories about oil no longer being traded in US dollars (usd). An epic collapse of our currency is at hand. true? Or conspiracy theory? should I be concerned? if so, what can be done to mitigate the damage at the family level?
  2. T

Are democrats poised to kill 100 million people?

A food shortage appears to be imminent. Hopefully the experts are wrong. But if there is, do democrats get the blame? Seems to me the good old usa should be strong enough to supply the world with whatever shortfall is about to occur. Supply chain still seems to bear a good deal of blame...
  3. T

Countries abandoning the dollar

Is this true. Heard it on tucker this evening so it’s probably not. Then saw a tic tok saying the same thing. Saudi’s Arabia seems to be the first stone. is the world moving away from the dollar? If true what does that mean for US economy. Thank god we have a crack team tuning the executive...
  4. T

Virginia parent arrested at school board meeting, says daughter assaulted in bathroom by a trans student

this whole story is bizarre. Loudon county seems to be the source of all kinds of crazy: https://www.yahoo.com/now/loudoun-county-father-arrested-school-185235249.html?scrlybrkr=addaa2d8...
  5. T

mask wearing

Here I am. Sitting in a classroom for 90 minutes with 25 students. After 15 minutes we are all breathing the same air. I have a cloth mask on. My students have a variety of cloth/paper masks on. I have 2 plastic dividers separating me from my students that sit on my desk and rise about 2...