Search results

1. C

Moeller President arrested in Nashville for being drunk and harassing women...

So you are saying he got away with the 3 crimes listed in the article? Criminal trespassing, disorderly conduct, and public intoxication would take all of 3 minutes to prove in court.
  2. C

I agree with everything you said.
  3. C

Are you a true West Sider??

I have done the same thing when I was teaching, I'd ask the Mexican students for "real Mexican food." Man, the places they would recommend were always trucks in shady parking lots, but the food was amazing..... not sure if it's still there, but the truck at the bottom of Quebec was one of those...
  4. C

I had a friend eat there day 2 of it being opened. Said the food was pretty good, but they definitely didn't have the kinks worked out yet with service. He said they were pouring pop from 2 liters, and there were issues with the credit card machine. But things like that are to be expected...
  5. C

So what were the crimes he committed? Please educate us all.
  6. C

You are clueless. Once the police show up for domestic violence, the victim cannot decline to press charges in Ohio. And way to take things to an extreme..... guy arrested for "being creepy" aka hitting on women in a bar and you compare it to wife beating.
  7. C

Innocent, until proven guilty...... not the other way around. Our justice system is a complete joke and is entirely too easy on most offenders, but this should have been a very simple case. The bars have multiple cameras. The police have body cams. I'm sure there were dozens of people...
  8. C

I agree with everything here. I'm just surprised he resigned and didn't fight to keep his job is all.
  9. C

How is it not? He was placed on leave after he was arrested. He then resigned after I'm sure he was told he would be fired. Then the charges were dropped, so no crime was committed. If creepy was a problem with Catholic schools, they'd have a lot of openings. Sure the man seems like a...
  10. C

They really do make insane amounts of money.
  11. C

Looks similar to "Defy" which has a location in Florence. If it's as nice as that, the place will be jam packed every hour it is open. Which will be great for the area.
  12. C

Troy Memorial Getting Turf

Thanks. Sad to hear the grass has gotten poor. Seriously, whoever does Pick Central's field needs to do clinics for field maintenance in Ohio.
  13. C

Why? So in 10 years they'll have to come up with a million or so dollars to replace both?
  14. C

Haven't been to a game at Troy in probably 10 years or so, but the grass was in solid shape any time I was there. Unless that changed, I don't like the idea of them moving to turf. Yes, it would make a great playoff location (if they decide to host), but unless I'm mistaken, doesn't Troy have...
  15. C

McSurley out at Clinton Massie

Awesome, thanks for the info!
  16. C

McSurley out at Clinton Massie

This is fantastic news that Clinton Massie will be playing their home games actually at home. That's really great. But, from an outsider's prospective, I have a few questions...... How does this much money get raised in such a short period of time in a community that doesn't seem to have deep...
  17. C

Elder Enrollment Strategy

So this is the first year they are allowing outsiders to use The Pit??
  18. C

Elder Enrollment Strategy

My boys have a middle school lacrosse game at The Pit on Tuesday evening vs Timberwolves (a west side youth lacrosse organization). When did Elder start letting The Pit be used by outside organizations except the once or twice a year for GCYL football? That move alone will definitely get more...
  19. C

Coverage of High School Sports

Very true and awesome points. I was thinking as this topic/thread as traditional media, but you are correct that non-traditional media is blowing up.