Search results

1. K

D7 R25 2024

Just enrollment numbers here. 2024 Coldwater 145 Kirtland 139 (CB will be 2 again) so 141 ML 109 Versailles 172 2023 divisions had this gap DV was 204-158 D6 157-115 D7 114-31 Coldwater 172 with a CB 1 Kirtland 139 with a CB 2 Versailles 143 with a CB 2 ML 109 with a CB 1
  2. K

D7 R25 2024

With numbers from state only way ML goes back to 6 is if there CB number is over 10 more like 15. Versailles prob up to 5 and Coldwater down to 6. That’s how I read it. Kirtland will stay in 6.
  3. K

Midwest Athletic Conference 2024

Kirtland could drop Dalton. Play ML week 1 and Week 16 wouldn’t that be fun?
  4. K

2023 Massillon Football

Yes it was 11th thru 7th graders. 9am day after. Actually had weight room open as soon as busses got back to school and some 9th and 10th graders were in there before they went to the community party.
  5. K

Week 16 (Division VI State Championship): AP #3 Versailles (13-2) vs. AP #1 Kirtland (14-1)

Give me play numbers and I will watch on hudl. If it’s true I will concur with you. Or tell you your full of it.
  6. K

Regular season matchups you'd like to see!

I know for 100% certainty that kirtland would not have a running clock put on them. Do you forget or you might not know that kirtland grows up playing Chardon, mayfield, mentor, kenston, riverside and Perry. Same kids are playing High school ball now. We know there game and our coaches would...
  7. K

Regular season matchups you'd like to see!

Ain’t no way.
  8. K

Week 16 (Division VI State Championship): AP #3 Versailles (13-2) vs. AP #1 Kirtland (14-1)

Here’s what Kirtland’s boys get to practice on today to get ready. Got to love NEO.
  9. K

Oh, the (travel) disparity!

Kirtland has an alumni from out of state that always comes thru to pay for whatever the teams need Football/Soccer/Cross Country. He has a very successful business and is always a phone call away. He is probably one of the best if not the best to come out of the town and loves to support the kids.
  10. K

Oh, the (travel) disparity!

No kirtland is not. They are staying home. In there own beds.
  11. K

Week 13 Neutral Sites

Anyone have a Kirtland Cuy Hts location
  12. K

Week 12 (Division VI, Region 21 Quarterfinal): #8 Canton Central Catholic (7-4) at #1 Kirtland (10-1)

Great middle school program and youth program. Kids start in 1st grade learning process. Tiger lives right next to the rec Park and is always at youth practice helping out.
  13. K

Division V Region 17 - Top 8 Teams

I will agree 100% we made mistakes. We had Perry backed up to the 6 and 2 broken tackles on a screen for a 94yd td. And another blown coverage for a 50 yd play to set up on the 3 and kirtland then held them for a turn over on downs. But like I said before absolutely handled is a bad statment. I...
  14. K

Division V Region 17 - Top 8 Teams

Buno67 were you at the kirtland game? I was and have rewatched it about 3 times. Do not take this as saying Perry is not the real deal this year. Perry won on the scoreboard that night. Kirtland marched all over Perry that night the problem was they never finished the drive. In the red zone 4...
  15. K

State Finals?

My bad I just saw it and posted. But after looking more I. Depth today. I did find this
  16. K

State Finals?

17. K

Versailles vs Marion Local

Any Kirtland game that is ever streamed will always be available. We have nothing to hide. I guarantee if any coaches wanted to get the film they could find it some how some way. Just a football fan here and wanted to watch the whole game that I paid for.