Search results

1. TimMast

Block buster Transfers to Canton McKinley

🥱 McK gonna be relevant again?!
  2. TimMast

Miami East Shore family

Amazing is an understatement. Love seeing it, and their accomplishments. Classy as well. Good job Mom and Dad.
  3. TimMast

Miami East Shore family

How many are there of them? I see there’s a Lucas wrestling in Jr high state this weekend. They all siblings or what? Max, Graham, Olivia, Cooper, Spencer, and Lucas so far. Am I missing any?
  4. TimMast

D 1 106 Final

Love posts without context.
  5. TimMast

Brayton Feister leads all wrestlers in Most Dominant stat

Is Feister out with injury? I honestly don’t know.
  6. TimMast

D3 state duals final eight - 2/10 at Versailles

Delta Panthers State champs. 💪🏼😤
  7. TimMast

Medina Invitational Tournament

Delta’s 113 Mattin ripped through the tourney 💪 Congrats Adam. Keep it rolling. UofM committ?
  8. TimMast

Ferrari crashes on the mat again

He’s an embarrassment. Get another chance and you go out and do this. Destined for the WWE.
  9. TimMast

OSU coach carjacked

You inspired me to purchase an AR this weekend. Can go with my collection of other guns.
  10. TimMast

Eddie Neitenbach - Wrestler of the Week

That’s awesome. Great run to finish third. When I opened the article I thought that was his brother celebrating with him.
  11. TimMast

Week 1 upsets

Dominique Archbold over Tucker SPG at Ironman
  12. TimMast

Ironman 2023

Wow.
  13. TimMast

Ironman 2023

What happened to Dominique at 141? Didn’t wrestle semis or consis.
  14. TimMast

Where Should Glenville Play?

If I lived in inner city Cleveland I’D MOVE!!
  15. TimMast

DV State Final: Perry vs Liberty Center

I prefer that over coming off as a d!ck.
  16. TimMast

I didn’t have a dog in the fight, but I thought the Kruse boys played great. Ran hard, hit hard, just like the rest of the Tigers. Both sides were hitting hard. Was a great game to watch, and LC will be back.
  17. TimMast

I agree with this. I didn’t see the Dalton coach at half, but I can’t imagine answering questions on what they were gonna have to do was what he wanted to talk about.
  18. TimMast

I just thought he could have responded better than he did. Like when she said you have a lot coming back and he said, who cares. I mean, I get he’s focused on right now, but didn’t come off very good. At half she asked what will you have to do in second half. He looked at her like she was stupid...
  19. TimMast

Was surprised by Perry’s coach and his interviews. Came off like an a Z z. Great game by both. Perry had some special kids at the skill positions. Congrats on the championship. Congrats to LC on another great season.