Search results

1. ICBM

Valley football legend, Bill Bohren retires,….again. For a while.

Bohren has coached over 60 years at s multitude of schools and has over 300 wins to his credit. He had a knack for taking dying programs back to winning ways. Whether or this retirement sticks is the question. I would not be surprised to see him show up at Lakeview to turn around yet another...
  2. ICBM

Best playoff sign I’ve ever seen.

That’s confidence!!!
  3. ICBM

D IV State Semi-Final: Jefferson Area (11-3) vs Glenville (13-0) @ Perry Perry. “Hoosiers”. In real life.

This is a real life “Hoosiers” sequel. A undermanned football team with 22 players, barely enough to run a practice, from out in the flat farmland of NE Ohio. No building in site more than two stories high. The town is painted red and black. A new coach with an unknown back ground. Im sure one...
  4. ICBM

Thanks and good luck to seniors

Since 95% of seniors will never put on a helmet the rest of their lives, a feeling we have all shared, I’d like to thank them and their team mates for providing us another exciting year to live out our love of the game through their efforts. Hopefully you’ve learned the value of hard work, team...
  5. ICBM

Girard 3-0 @ Jefferson 3-0. Region-13. #1 vs #2

Ranked #1 and #2 in early Harbin points, this sets up an important battle for playoff seeding. Somebody will get a nice bucket of points in this game. While Jefferson hasn’t done well in league play for quite a while, this is a senior dominated team with a boatload of four year starters. Unlike...
  6. ICBM

Great story about what it takes to win in Ohio football

Features Marion Local and some MAC schools. https://www.profootballhof.com/news/2019/12/how-one-ohio-town-keeps-football-thriving/
  7. ICBM

Jefferson out of the NE8 starting 2023.

(Copied). Breaking News; An athletic director from the NE8 just texted me (Austin Malutec) to inform me that the Jefferson Falcons athletic programs are leaving the NE8 and joining the Chagrin Valley conference in 2023.
  8. ICBM

Kenny Cheney. Boys of Fall Music Video.

Almost game time. Get in the mood!!! The Boys of Fall https://g.co/kgs/RbKfYC
  9. ICBM

YSN streaming in the Mahoning Valley.

Free or pay per view this season.