Search results

1. C

GlenOak (5-4) at Perry (4-5)

GlenOak 14 - Perry 3 at the half
  2. C

D II State Semi-Final: Massillon (12-1) vs Archbishop Hoban (13-1)

As much as they like to educate us on history, they conveniently forget a lot of it.
  3. C

Absolutely no love for Massillon nor Moore. That said, you'd be nuts to get rid of him. Massillon was on the verge of becoming an also ran before he arrived.
  4. C

A league schedule would have you play them all twice. Twice the L's.
  5. C

D2 Region 7 Final : Lake Vs Massillon

They laughed at your post but from the picture I saw on Twitter, looks like there are more people watching it at B-Dubs than at the game itself. Guess "travels well" is yet another myth.
  6. C

Rd 2 Massillon 9-1 vs Canal Winchester 7-4

If the OHSAA has a sense of humor - Perry
  7. C

Hoover at Perry 66th Meeting

The wheels aren't falling off. They weren't there to begin with. Don't look at the record. They caught McKinley before McKinley learned how to win. Other than that, they haven't beaten anyone that would be considered even average. The non-league schedule is garbage. Even in their wins, they...
  8. C

Hoover at Perry 66th Meeting

Already ducking from the arrows coming my way from this... Perhaps if our band itself took the game experience more seriously, it wouldn't have gotten to this point. Maybe try something other than jump around and scream every 5 minutes? I think the new experience is filling a void left by a...
  9. C

Week 7 Perry vs North Canton Hoover

Ridiculously easy playoff run? Wasn't your team one of those? Talk about a self-own, lol...
  10. C

What's going on in Perry?

But they 100% beat you