Search results

1. I

Pat Kelsey

Ginn transferred his Junior year and Kelsey came over his Senior year. Kelsey, Cluxton, Giudugli and the Walls are all related and have played basketball for Elder.
  2. I

2024 Basketball

The goaltending was overturned because when the elder player went up with it, the guy guarding him tipped it and the second guy blocked it after it hit the backboard. Legal block.
  3. I

2024 Basketball

Estep hit the three. Guidugli wasn't in uniform.
  4. I

2024 Elder Football

Might of been already posted, but I think I seen the Freshman QB transferred to Cov. Cath. Is this true?
  5. I

2024 Basketball

Birkofer typically screws Elder. Usually waits until end of game to do it.
  6. I

CHL 23-24

Is the McGowan kid playing?
  7. I

2023 Elder Football

I am very good friends with Jason Murphy, he was totally shocked when they took the head coaching job from him and told him he could be Whitmers assistant. But beyond that, I can't get any info from him what the reason was. It still a mystery.
  8. I

Elder baseball 2023

If your talking about Josh Dugan, he went to Saint Dominic and Saint Antoninus until 7th grade.
  9. I

Elder baseball 2023

Is Dunham available
  10. I

Elder Basketball 2022-2023

Keehan Played Baseball also.
  11. I

Elder baseball 2023

Josh Dugan is not playing Baseball.
  12. I

Jason Murphy and Tim Austing were the best Assistants they had. Not sold on any of the ones they have now except maybe Jordan Murphy.
  13. I

My opinion also.
  14. I

Agree
  15. I

Well, I wish one of them coaches would have said something about having your best shooter (Whitmer) throwing the ball in with 2 seconds left instead of trying to get him or Browne the ball for the last shot.
  16. I

Wonder why they wouldn't of taken where Moeller ended up. On paper that seems to be the easiest bracket.
  17. I

It was pretty even. Starks inside mostly passed the ball. Real good passer. The difference in game was three point shooting. Neither team handles the ball well when pressured. Also, the refs in the first half called a good game and in the second half changed up and made most of the close calls...
  18. I

That Kelsey, Ginn, Schwallie team also had Johnny Miller who I believe was their leading scorer that year.
  19. I

I also believe 21 team was the better team
  20. I

Last years team was easily better. But this season has been a fun ride.