Search results

1. D

Elyria’s Coach Fox steps down

I recall MANY Elyria alumni talking about the sports dynasty that the Pioneers would be when the district consolidated high schools in the '90s. Didn't work out so much.
  2. D

Colerain at La Salle

Lots of good talk about consolidating Colerain and Northwest High Schools, but that would require capital developments / improvements, and it would not seem that the voters of NWLSD are keen on passing such a levy.
  3. D

Mount Rushmore of coaches from Ohio - Pro, College and HS

Paul Brown, Woody Hayes, Larry Kehres, and Chuck Kyle.
  4. D

Why haven't my guns killed anyone?

Man, one rhetorical question in response to another rhetorical question has allowed me to live rent-free in some people's heads. Lucky for me that there seems to be plenty of space to spread out.
  5. D

Beto O'Rourke makes a Donkey out of himself

Right or wrong, he took a principled stand at a moment when he knew that he would have the attention of his opponent, the voters, and the media. He may lose the election because of it, but he'll be able to go to bed at night knowing that he did right by himself and his beliefs.
  6. D

Can the posters on the right explain why their thoughts and prayers haven't stopped these massacres?
  7. D

glib (adj.) - (of words or the person speaking them) fluent and voluble but insincere and shallow.