Search results

1. N

DIII State Final: Toledo Central Catholic vs Bishop Watterson

Nonsense. I guarantee the players are not afraid.
  2. N

DIII State Final: Toledo Central Catholic vs Bishop Watterson

Who are the 5 Buckeyes? I know Bellisari and Uhlenhake are two.
  3. N

Region 11: #1 Bishop Watterson vs #7 Bellefontaine

That would mean the OHSAA making less money. They may not be able to afford their catered press box dinners and limo rides to and from their hotel rooms on championship weekend. Bummer.
  4. N

Week 13 Struthers vs Lake Catholic

Yes. Also, LC played Akron Garfield in the playoffs at the Rubber Bowl back in the 80s. Great game.
  5. N

Week 7: Lake Catholic (5-1) @ Padua (3-3)

I remember the game ending fight between Lake Catholic and Cleveland Central Catholic in the early 80s. They would go on to meet in the playoffs the next week. (Lake won both games).
  6. N

Friday Finals (9/22/23)

Columbus Bishop Watterson 35 (6-0) Columbus Bishop Hartley 7 (4-2)
  7. N

Friday Updates (9/22/23)

Bishop Watterson 28 Bishop Hartley 7 Half
  8. N

Week 1: Cardinal Mooney @ Lake Catholic

1982 playoff game ended with some drama as well. I recall our (LC) TE (Griffin or Griffith) hauling in a pass in the end zone late and it being called incomplete or a touch out of bounds. I believe that game was at the Rubber Bowl. Great defenses in that game.
  9. N

Watterson football all district award winners

Was there and impressed with London’s offense. Good on Watterson’s D for stiffening up in the 2nd half. Great games from #’s 8 and 6 for the Eagles as well. Good luck next week!
  10. N

Central Catholic League thoughts for 2022?

Good observations. I caught the game on 97.1 and they were wondering about Watterson passing the ball up two with four minutes left in lieu of burning clock and running. Seemed odd to me as well, given the previous INT’s. Happy for the Eagles on their victory.
  11. N

Friday Finals (10/07/22)

Columbus Watterson 14 Columbus DeSales 12 Final
  12. N

2022 LAKE CATHOLIC FOOTBALL

Did not know Marty L was now DC. Any other staff turnover?
  13. N

Friday Updates (Week 11)

I wonder what true Watty insiders think of their coach. I am moderately familiar with the program and am not too impressed.
  14. N

tOSU Wrestle-Offs 10/28

Ding ding ding..you were correct.
  15. N

2021 Lake Catholic

The French are known to surrender. Quitters, you might say.
  16. N

Bishop Watterson to play West Holmes week 1

Agreed. Pass defense has been a thorn for the last several years at Watterson. Looks like this year is no exception. The QB throws a nice ball, though.