Search results

1. Z

Would you draft Bronny James in hopes to get LeBron to come to your team?

If Bronny's drafted that would be the biggest mistake in NBA history! He's not a bad player but definitely not a pro yet. He is the right fit at a Mid-Major University.
  2. Z

NBA thread

Utterly ridicolous that Darvin Ham was fired! Clearly, LeBron had a lot to do with that. That's TEN coaches that have coached LeBron and have been let go. Now I like LeBron and love the Lakers even more but I've lost some respect for LeBron with this one.
  3. Z

The Official 2024 Reds season thread

That's hard to believe that a team that went wire-to-wire had two 1-9 stretches but hey I guess it's possible!
  4. Z

Troy Memorial Getting Turf

Awesome football stadium! They will steal some games from Piqua now! Now if Northridge would get there act together! A prime place to have small school playoff games!
  5. Z

2024 Middletown Middies

🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔......... we all were saints in high school! Perhaps, Chris Carter shouldn't of decided to have a better life and leave Middletown or have a NFL, Hall Of Fame career....🤷‍♂️
  6. Z

SWO Transfer News

(n) (n) (n) (n) (n)
  7. Z

What's behind Centerville's fourth straight state tournament

Cupps best job was when he went to state with Graham in 08' with no D1 talent in the midst of the Dunbar and Thurgood teams (filled with D1 talent even pros), runs to state which is why he went to Centerville so he could attract D1 talent, build his program, win state championships and make deep...
  8. Z

What's behind Centerville's fourth straight state tournament

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)
  9. Z

Schools to make state finals in Basketball and Football in the same year

Trotwood did it three times in the last ten years: 2019, 2017, 2014.
  10. Z

Are we ever going to win?? Like Ever???

I agree with you within the past 5 years I would say Dayton. Potentially two lottery picks w/in the last 5 years, top 25 program 4 of the last 5 years, 2 tournament appearances in that time period no other program in Ohio can boast that w/in the last 5 years especially the mid-majors.
  11. Z

Who is Darwin Cook?
  12. Z

Well it's been at least 11 years that's a long time in sports and I could back and forth on what "connection" means to me however I do agree that the Sullinger, Craft, team, most them played together in AAU so they were connected but again that's been twelve years and that the fact is they don't...
  13. Z

You are correct, the 2010 did reach the sweet sixteen but you can amass talent and win 30+ games but to get to a Final 4 or win a championship it takes a well-connected, oiled machine and that team was not as connected like the 07'-08' team nor as talented.
  14. Z

No! They don't get the dawgs in basketball like they do in football too many unimpactful guys. They never have chemistry or connection they just guys who fit the profile of a Power 5 D1 players but bring nothing to the table. The last connected group they had was the Oden class with Daequan...
  15. Z

The Reds may get off to a good start this year because Bell may be forced to play guys everyday due to injuries however, he's gonna try to screw it up as much as he can based on the batting order today.
  16. Z

He continues to prove me and many others right when we say....... 'They'll never win it with David Bell as the manager!"
  17. Z

Positive Reflections

Never have and never will. That's why I post them on Yappi to make sure they're never forgotten and will always be recognized so they will know.
  18. Z

Positive Reflections

Congratulations to the Centerville community, players, coaches and staff! What an outstanding accomplishment! However, The current Centerville run is coming off the heels of the Trotwood run in basketball and football (playoff run 2006-current). The basketball run from 2013-19 had 4 state...