Search results

1. K

NFL season is too long

(Against,what may be popular belief) The NFL season is too long! This time two years ago, we would be getting ready for wildcard weekend, instead we are having to grind through yet another week of what seems like forever of a season. Did the fans really ask for more regular season games? Or was...
  2. K

Cleveland Browns 2023 Edition

What bruh?
  3. K

Remembering the Youngstown City Series and Steel Valley Conference

Iam younger but my first recollection of the youngstown city series was the broadcast of various city series games on Time Warner local access channel. Must've been in the early to mid 90s.
  4. K

General NFL Chat

Weird that kelce play that could've won game happened day after frank wychek passes.....then Tennessee scores 15 pts in 4mins to win tonight!!
  5. K

Can bill Callahan resurrect alex leatherwood's career??
  6. K

Let Them Play Up

Yes...Ursuline dominated D IV when they had irizzary,Graves,Ferguson,Clark, etc....ummmmm,but that was like 20yrs ago
  7. K

Massillon Tigers 2023 State Champions

Congrats on getting over the hump tigers!!....truly a memorable day for the history of ohio and all of high school football.
  8. K

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Alot of old men crying in Massillon this evening
  9. K

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Damn man that mightve been best,hardest hitting 48 mins of football I've seen at any level of football this season by Massillon and Hoban tonight....thank you for that
  10. K

2023 College Football Playoff

Only reason I ask is I saw that osu needs washington to win, according to pundits but I guess my argument was if oregon wins huge then bucks would be in same spot than if huskies win a close game.
  11. K

2023 College Football Playoff

Jw...if oregon absolutely throttles washington...does the committee think 1 loss washington is better than 1 loss ohio state??
  12. K

Ryan Day

I think he gets one more year to beat mich and win a title.....that way the buyout will be one year less and it's known upfront its a make or break year
  13. K

Hindsight is 20/20...most people saw DTR in preseason and were comfortable with letting Dobbs go for a 5th rounder....nobody thought Dobbs would be playing as a respectable starter in Arizona..is what it is...reminds me of the Guardians Josh Bell situation tbh
  14. K

Mapleton tragedy

Geez...so sad..thoughts and prayers to all families involved and the Mapleton community
  15. K

Game of the Week - Glenville at IMG Academy

When I saw final score I thought hmmm...not too bad glenville
  16. K

South Range @ Poland

Go take a shower...your sarcasm reeks
  17. K

Week 5 South Range (3-1) @ Struthers (3-1)

Yeah and canfield/poland was one of top games in the area
  18. K

2023 Massillon Football

This has to the year for Massillon right?...everything is lining up that way
  19. K

Perkins vs. Warren JFK cancelled

JFK has been making state title runs recently....how's this happen so quickly??
  20. K

2023 Massillon Football

well,thats a great start for the buckeye state this weekend