Toledo Area Job Openings

Sounds like the turnover at Toledo Christian and the TAAC as a whole, league will be up for grabs. I look for Northwood to win the league in thier final season and then begin a run of dominance against the podunks of the SBC.
lol. Keep that Northwood bologna in the boys thread.

List:

Cory-Rawson - hired Megan Siesel
Delphos Jefferson
Fremont SJCC
Lima Central Catholic
Loudonville
Northwood
Norwalk
Norwalk St. Paul
Otsego
Perkins
Sandusky SMCC
South Central
Springfield
Tiffin Columbian - hired Morgan Harrigan
Toledo Central Catholic
Toledo Christian
Western Reserve

List:

Delphos Jefferson
Fremont SJCC
Lima Central Catholic
Loudonville
Northwood
Norwalk
Norwalk St. Paul
Otsego
Perkins
Sandusky SMCC
South Central
Springfield
Toledo Central Catholic
Toledo Christian
Western Reserve
Otsego hired Andy Stickel

nORTHWOOD GETTING a coach from ottawa hills boys basketball? aint no way they arent going to dominate the TAAC next year and the sbc for years to come. Its a wrap.

nORTHWOOD GETTING a coach from ottawa hills boys basketball? aint no way they arent going to dominate the TAAC next year and the sbc for years to come. Its a wrap.
Yes certainly those tiktok coaches that have never dribbled or shot a basketball in their lives usually relate 2 kids so well and go on to have great success. Elly Evarts and Gibsonburg beware Northwood is coming for that SBC crown :rolleyes:

Yes certainly those tiktok coaches that have never dribbled or shot a basketball in their lives usually relate 2 kids so well and go on to have great success. Elly Evarts and Gibsonburg beware Northwood is coming for that SBC crown :rolleyes:
What's T-Swizzle say, "
'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off!

Northwood finally has a coach that knows basketball. Weather he played or not, he knows the ins and outs of the game

What's T-Swizzle say, "
'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off!

Northwood finally has a coach that knows basketball. Weather he played or not, he knows the ins and outs of the game
You have convinced me. They’ll probably go out as Taac champs in their last year. Reghan Markley and Jenna Reed are probably gonna transfer again in fear of the Rangers.

From my understanding one of the coaches has been to the final four twice, and another coach has two very talented 8th grade daughters.
Irish, any update on this? It’s racking my brain trying to think of who went to the final four twice other than Lamar… but you would have said two time State champ not final four. Who am I missing here?

Also , awhile back you said Ursula had their coach. Did that fall through, do you know?

List:

Delphos Jefferson
Fremont SJCC
Lima Central Catholic
Loudonville
Northwood
Norwalk
Norwalk St. Paul
Otsego
Perkins
Sandusky SMCC
South Central
Springfield
Toledo Central Catholic
Toledo Christian
Western Reserve
Any updates besides Northwood and Otsego?

TC has found their new coach, she is a long time assistant coach at TC. From my understanding, she took off this past season and did not coach.

List:

Delphos Jefferson
Fremont SJCC
Lima Central Catholic
Loudonville
Northwood
Norwalk - hired Kyle Brubaker
Norwalk St. Paul - hired Steve Frazee
Otsego - hired Andy Stickel
Perkins
Sandusky SMCC
South Central
Springfield - hired James Pierce
Toledo Central Catholic
Toledo Christian
Western Reserve

So he went through the process and then said, "On second thought......"

Why would someone do that?

Could be a lot of reasons?

Maybe he wanted to institute some things that would help his future team and was told no?

Maybe he wanted to bring his own staff and they said, no?

I'm not saying that is the case but taking a HC job is a two way street.

Or maybe it was all that pressure you put on him to dominate the SBC :ROFLMAO:.

I guess Im just not getting it. Northwood should be a premeir job in the area. Great facilities and an open enrollment capable school. Swartzy made a mistake here.

Big time name for MVCDS. What's Northwood waiting for? They just gonna take the year off and start fresh in the SBC?
When she took over for Whitmer she had a great squad. She won her first few games and then ran it into the ground. Lost to some of the bottom feeders with 4 all Trac players. This is a BIG NAME but not necessarily one anyone in the TAAC is worried about. She was good on TV though

When she took over for Whitmer she had a great squad. She won her first few games and then ran it into the ground. Lost to some of the bottom feeders with 4 all Trac players. This is a BIG NAME but not necessarily one anyone in the TAAC is worried about. She was good on TV though
Took the words right out of my mouth! Maybe second time around for her will be better though