Rigging the Next Election for DC

cabezadecaballo

As I understand it, there are 722 counties in the US with election software in use that is not only very easy to cheat, but doing so leaves no trail when done. A software engineer is going to explain it at 9 pm tomorrow on "Blaze TV", and the content will be available for free, and for the following day.

Look for "Secure 2024" at BlazeTV.com/Glenn

Our government does not work. Our elections do not work. Law enforcement does not work. Our judicial system does not work.
download.jpeg

As I understand it, there are 722 counties in the US with election software in use that is not only very easy to cheat, but doing so leaves no trail when done. A software engineer is going to explain it at 9 pm tomorrow on "Blaze TV", and the content will be available for free, and for the following day.

Don’t you have some more pillows to sell?

Tonight at 9 PM, on blazetv.com/glenn , “Secure 2024” for free.

The Democrats remaining digital cheat code will be explained, and if you are a poll watcher , watch this and you will understand what to look out for on Election Day during our next election.
Yeah. You already pimped that. Gully, lotr10, IEW, and GRock are the only ones joining you to watch that BS.

the pre-election crying has officially begun, let the MAGA tears fall

the pre-election crying has officially begun, let the MAGA tears fall
Don't forget to watch, and you'll find out how FOX bent American conservatives over re 2020, and incidentally, also why Trump rarely settles lawsuits. Well, the facts will all be there, but you will probably deny them rather than consider them, so you will likely remain an ignorant goof, Gold Don.

Maybe don't bother. I doubt your attention span will maintain long enough for you to actually learn, anyway.

Get out of your bubble. It stinks in there.
Thanks, Zero.

You up for a de-bunking of "Digital Election Vulnerabilities in America"? You apparently believe that you have all the facts on your side. You're a real smart feller, there in your bubble. It should be easy for you to shred these guys and Save Democracy, Hero. Put it all to rest, big guy!!

LOLOL You can't LET yourself watch. You are a kept bitch of the Democrat party. You have to swallow everything, when your "landlord" "comes" to visit.

Last edited:
Don't forget to watch, and you'll find out how FOX bent American conservatives over re 2020, and incidentally, also why Trump rarely settles lawsuits. Well, the facts will all be there, but you will probably deny them rather than consider them, so you will likely remain an ignorant goof, Gold Don.

Maybe don't bother. I doubt your attention span will maintain long enough for you to actually learn, anyway.
I'm still waiting for you to provide proof that the 2020 election was rigged as you claimed. but all i get from you is the standard "i already gave proof" . which you didn't. so keep crying and continue to be willingly stupid

Tonight at 9 PM, on blazetv.com/glenn , “Secure 2024” for free.

The Democrats remaining digital cheat code will be explained, and if you are a poll watcher , watch this and you will understand what to look out for on Election Day during our next election.

You state “if you are a poll watcher, watch this and you will understand what to look out for on Election Day during our next election”.

Good grief, the average volunteer poll worker is 70+ years old and can barely operate their phone. Great people who are volunteering their time but again, based on their age/demographic are in no way shape or form capable of “knowing what to look for” regarding computer ‘Election Fraud’.

You appear to have the list of 722 counties, why hasn’t there been anything done to correct this potential ‘Election Fraud’? Haven’t you know about this since 2016?

I do not go to each Debate Forum/thread but it seems like you comment on every one I look at. I have sometimes wondered if you are a bot! You are getting farther and farther out there. This is a doozy, perhaps your best one yet. You haven’t even watch this show and you are 100% convinced it’s 100% true/real. Should we investigate former Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez?

Please, please, please provide a write up of tonight’s show and please give the software engineer’s name. Great stuff - Mike Lindell has a new hero!

You state “if you are a poll watcher, watch this and you will understand what to look out for on Election Day during our next election”.

Good grief, the average volunteer poll worker is 70+ years old and can barely operate their phone. Great people who are volunteering their time but again, based on their age/demographic are in no way shape or form capable of “knowing what to look for” regarding computer ‘Election Fraud’.

You appear to have the list of 722 counties, why hasn’t there been anything done to correct this potential ‘Election Fraud’? Haven’t you know about this since 2016?

I do not go to each Debate Forum/thread but it seems like you comment on every one I look at. I have sometimes wondered if you are a bot! You are getting farther and farther out there. This is a doozy, perhaps your best one yet. You haven’t even watch this show and you are 100% convinced it’s 100% true/real. Should we investigate former Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez?

Please, please, please provide a write up of tonight’s show and please give the software engineer’s name. Great stuff - Mike Lindell has a new hero!

Glenn has researched this extensively for weeks with several researchers. He is putting his media company on the line here. They have proven what they said about hacking the voter data bases is a lie. They also have experts and hackers showing all live. Anyone on either side who cares about our country should want to know.
We won't know until we see what he all has.

I'm still waiting for you to provide proof that the 2020 election was rigged as you claimed. but all i get from you is the standard "i already gave proof" . which you didn't. so keep crying and continue to be willingly stupid

Trump lost by a total of 40,000 votes in 3 states, that is 20,000 individuals changing their minds.

The Biden laptop lie would have changed many times that according polls 11% would have changed if they knew the government and media were lying about this.

The 400 million Zuckerbucks also illegally (according some states) also was more than plenty to change those few votes.

The government fake news propagandist got so many of you...look at the Twitter files...the government was actively hiding truth and illegally intervening in the elections.

There are 3 proven ways without even touching the drop boxes etc.

Trump lost by a total of 40,000 votes in 3 states, that is 20,000 individuals changing their minds.

The Biden laptop lie would have changed many times that according polls 11% would have changed if they knew the government and media were lying about this.

The 400 million Zuckerbucks also illegally (according some states) also was more than plenty to change those few votes.

The government fake news propagandist got so many of you...look at the Twitter files...the government was actively hiding truth and illegally intervening in the elections.

Don’t forget all the Trump catch and kills. Toss those in too.

Arizona just joined the party in indicting the election cheaters.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h

twitter files were just rebranded debunked claims. now where is the proof?

You should be watching now. It’s past 9. It’s accessible free for a day, if you are too busy doing whatever it is you do….