who OWNS gas using vehicle, a electric vehicle, or a Hybrid vehicle

Obviously not.
Obviously so despite the pretzels.
Hammerdrill did suggest the thread had become about covid?
He asked a rhetorical question, yes
Yes. And you answered it by referencing a drug to deworm animals.
No. You answered him blaming it on MAGA. I corrected your dumbness.
When do cows ever wear masks?
I don't know, when do cows wear masks?
That’s open to interpretation since the post was so epically stupid. Again, when do cows wear masks?
His comment was in reference to pollution and trying to keep cows from contributing through the methane gas they produce. You're the dumb that thought it was in reference to covid.

Probese dumb.

His comment was in reference to pollution and trying to keep cows from contributing through the methane gas they produce. You're the dumb that thought it was in reference to covid.

Probese dumb.
fat guy eating GIF

Probese dumb.
How do masks on cows reduce pollution? MAGA Dumb.

Lol. You're friggin stupid. Clearly the comment was made in jest.

But I do appreciate you trying to pivot away from your repeated face plants to the cow wearing a mask as a diversion.

Moving Season 5 GIF by Friends
I don’t doubt it was made in just. Cows would never wear masks for covid or to reduce pollution. It was epically dumb.

To retiterate. “My team” whatever that means, never brought covid into the thread. A dumb maga did whether bigkat meant to or if Hammerdrill did. Please make note of this.

I don’t doubt it was made in just. Cows would never wear masks for covid or to reduce pollution. It was epically dumb.

To retiterate. “My team” whatever that means, never brought covid into the thread. A dumb maga did whether bigkat meant to or if Hammerdrill did. Please make note of this.
Nah. It was WJ-OSU Steelers and his cow dewormer liberal talking point. Clear as day.

I'm a conservative... I don't look good in red

I own you softie.

Sure you do Old DB. How many kids in your grad class? The Tri Creek league? Or is it Crick . lmao Have to compete with what? 30 other boys in your class for a starting spot? After the non athletes what was it? 7 other tough guys like you ? ROTFL Quad rivers conference was it?

Sure you do Old DB. How many kids in your grad class? The Tri Creek league? Or is it Crick . lmao Have to compete with what? 30 other boys in your class for a starting spot? After the non athletes what was it? 7 other tough guys like you ? ROTFL Quad rivers conference was it?
Harry....you're my b i t c h.

See Wednesday is starting early. Drink yo ladies.

Stephen King Clown GIF by Maudit

It’s expensive to increase market share. Did I read that right, they lost an average of $132,000 on each one sold….but expect to be profitable in the near future?

“Ford reported losses in the first quarter of $1.3 billion, or $132,000 for each of the 10,000 vehicles it sold in the first three months of the year.”

I would assume those losses were taken in the 1st qrt but obviously were over a period of time. Doesn’t this say something about Ford Motor Company?

Meanwhile, the Honda EV plant in Washington CH continues to be built. Good jobs Ohioins.

“Ford reported losses in the first quarter of $1.3 billion, or $132,000 for each of the 10,000 vehicles it sold in the first three months of the year.”

I would assume those losses were taken in the 1st qrt but obviously were over a period of time. Doesn’t this say something about Ford Motor Company?

Meanwhile, the Honda EV plant in Washington CH continues to be built. Good jobs Ohioins.
says something about America and their thoughts on the current edition of a electric car

Maybe Honda will have better luck than Ford is having.

It’s expensive to increase market share. Did I read that right, they lost an average of $132,000 on each one sold….but expect to be profitable in the near future?
$132,000 per car is a little misleading … because after reading the article, I realized that is not the loss in making and selling the car … but total investment … which includes research … if you count research in, all new technology loses money … for the first few years.

$132,000 per car is a little misleading … because after reading the article, I realized that is not the loss in making and selling the car … but total investment … which includes research … if you count research in, all new technology loses money … for the first few years.
and yet that NEW technology..... isn't working now is it?

No, actually it isn’t misleading at all.

It does regarding Fords EV’s.

Regardless, ya gotta love the Ohio Jobs
yes you do, and if any car company can make this work, it is Honda....... but what I have seen, there are more negatives at this stage then positives.....

and lots of people DON"T ( there is that word) like to be FORCED into what the Tree Huggers are trying to do!!!!

and yet that NEW technology..... isn't working now is it?
I have said all along … EV are not ready complete use … but much like the computer and cell phone … the technology will get better over time … I expect EVs will also … it just will take time … how long is the only question to me.

I have said all along … EV are not ready complete use … but much like the computer and cell phone … the technology will get better over time … I expect EVs will also … it just will take time … how long is the only question to me.
the key is the gubberment didn't put things in place to try and FORCE people to buy them..