2024 Three Rivers conference

Bethel is situated perfectly for growth. My ex wife is from Bethel and graduated in 1990 with 70 kids. Her brothers graduated in the early to mid 90s with about the same. Huber is infusing a ton into this district and eventually, it will be the biggest district in Miami County. Give it 10 years. It’s sad because Bethel was a special place. Think about some of the Columbus districts that grew out of expansion from the burbs. Olentangy now has 2-3 high schools. Milton played them in the basketball regional final in the early 90s.
I think Bethel is still smaller than Tipp by quite a bit.

Bethel is situated perfectly for growth. My ex wife is from Bethel and graduated in 1990 with 70 kids. Her brothers graduated in the early to mid 90s with about the same. Huber is infusing a ton into this district and eventually, it will be the biggest district in Miami County. Give it 10 years. It’s sad because Bethel was a special place. Think about some of the Columbus districts that grew out of expansion from the burbs. Olentangy now has 2-3 high schools. Milton played them in the basketball regional final in the early 90s.
I think Bethel is still smaller than Tipp by quite a bit.
You're showing your age...Olentangy is up to 4 high schools!

Lookie here . It's Old DB, aka as Lose by Fall er fake Win By Pin Good Work Winnie. lmao WATL
What's the matter hairball? Nobody commenting in your precious coffman thread so you're coming over to this thread to pollute it? Or it could be that you have gotten everyone banned from your gambling/dear diary thread for hurting your feelings?

What's the matter hairball? Nobody commenting in your precious coffman thread so you're coming over to this thread to pollute it? Or it could be that you have gotten everyone banned from your gambling/dear diary thread for hurting your feelings?
Nothing wring at all . It’s the off season . I always take a break . Pollute ? No just laughing out loud at you resorting to opening another account because of your obsession with me. You and your troll wife aware the only ones rightfully blocked by yappi himself. Not me . He’s been kicked off many threads . I’ll be posting and you’ll be reading every post and commenting in some way or smother because that’s your obession . I just happened to see your original name. as the last poster on this thread and knowing your other account only trolls the Coffman thread( 87 percent ) except for a few posts here made me laugh . So old DB is from New Bremen ? But you are really a little river conference resident 😂. Little river Band league ? Are you sure it’s not 4 rivers ? What are the three rivers ? Who opens up another account just to troll a stranger ? Losers .

So are you planning on using the Old DB account here again ? Or is old db just for me ? I think it’s been a while since your troll thread came by here . End of 2022 I think . Good times no doubt . Which school in this conference did you graduate from with 70 others 😆 .

Nothing wring at all . It’s the off season . I always take a break . Pollute ? No just laughing out loud at you resorting to opening another account because of your obsession with me. You and your troll wife aware the only ones rightfully blocked by yappi himself. Not me . He’s been kicked off many threads . I’ll be posting and you’ll be reading every post and commenting in some way or smother because that’s your obession . I just happened to see your original name. as the last poster on this thread and knowing your other account only trolls the Coffman thread( 87 percent ) except for a few posts here made me laugh . So old DB is from New Bremen ? But you are really a little river conference resident 😂. Little river Band league ? Are you sure it’s not 4 rivers ? What are the three rivers ? Who opens up another account just to troll a stranger ? Losers .
Glad nothing is "wring". Lol.

Thanks for confirming I own you. And now you have broadened the audience that knows this. Nice work garbage man.

Not sure what the Old Db thing is about but it looks like you just irritated another poster with your sensitivity and softness.

Glad nothing is "wring". Lol.

Thanks for confirming I own you. And now you have broadened the audience that knows this. Nice work garbage man.

Not sure what the Old Db thing is about but it looks like you just irritated another poster with your sensitivity and softness.
You own no one loser. I mean who trolls a thread for years he cares nothing about besides an individual poster, opens anohter account once Yappi bans his sorry arse from because he is obsessed with a stranger on the internet. This loser reads my every post no matter where it is, opens an account says he's from New Bremen and posts only on the Coffman thread for over a year and a half now{ save a few posts originally after opening it here} Go to the Old DB message history. It's here for a few posts and all Coffman and in reference to me. That's it . So the New Bremen guy posts in this conference thread once in a great while[Never in the MAC threads} and a Dublin thread 95 percent of the time. Any audience knows you're a two bit loser troll . You following me around says a lot about your feelings quite frankly and truthfully. This guy is a soft pedantic poser who claims to be smarter than most people here and dwells mostly on the debate side which he followed me to the Coffman threads where his troll partner and he eventually got banned from posting on and his partner from Massillon opened other Coffman threads only trolling me personally adding nothing else and has tried to open multiple other Coffman threads unsuccessfully recently. This is who this guy is. I care nothing about this league and won't be posting here at all . Thanks for the total confirmation that you are a bigger loser than even I thought. You can't even own that you opened the Old DB account. Too BIG A pU$$&*y

You own no one loser. I mean who trolls a thread for years he cares nothing about besides an individual poster, opens anohter account once Yappi bans his sorry arse from because he is obsessed with a stranger on the internet. This loser reads my every post no matter where it is, opens an account says he's from New Bremen and posts only on the Coffman thread for over a year and a half now{ save a few posts originally after opening it here} Go to the Old DB message history. It's here for a few posts and all Coffman and in reference to me. That's it . So the New Bremen guy posts in this conference thread once in a great while[Never in the MAC threads} and a Dublin thread 95 percent of the time. Any audience knows you're a two bit loser troll . You following me around says a lot about your feelings quite frankly and truthfully. This guy is a soft pedantic poser who claims to be smarter than most people here and dwells mostly on the debate side which he followed me to the Coffman threads where his troll partner and he eventually got banned from posting on and his partner from Massillon opened other Coffman threads only trolling me personally adding nothing else and has tried to open multiple other Coffman threads unsuccessfully recently. This is who this guy is. I care nothing about this league and won't be posting here at all . Thanks for the total confirmation that you are a bigger loser than even I thought. You can't even own that you opened the Old DB account. Too BIG A pU$$&*y
Why do you always lie? Has Old Db ever posted in this thread? I don't think so but would have to look. I have never opened a coffman thread. Not one. I tried to post in various Coffman threads before but you always run and cry to get threads deleted and people banned. You're a sad person hairball. I am sorry nobody is posting in the coffman thread. I know it's the off season but other threads are active but yours isn't. Hmmm. Wonder why?

Yes, I own you.

1713537649184.png