Cirino arrested, going to jail for a long time

Only accusation made in this thread is your’s basically calling the victim a liar.
Never said the alleged (you forgot that word in your rush to judgment) victim lied. What was said that evidence and memory can both degrade over time. Is the allegation true? Don't know -- and, your misplaced certitude notwithstanding, neither do you.

Never said the alleged (you forgot that word in your rush to judgment) victim lied. What was said that evidence and memory can both degrade over time. Is the allegation true? Don't know -- and, your misplaced certitude notwithstanding, neither do you.
Here use this link next time you try to use a three syllable word like dubious. Works for two syllable words too. Basically anything outside of your phraseology. (Threw in a four syllable word for free for your future use)

Were you there when the alleged incidents occured? If not, then shut up!

Well their is 3 girls making accusations 2 of them when 16 and another when 12

The 12 year old called him with police on the line (obviously not 12 anymore)
Basically admitting to everything.
At least that what is being said. Statute of limitations is 20 years this was 19 years ago allegedly. That’s the more serious count. Because state of Ohio 16 is legal age. When consent. But under 13 when Lou was supposedly 20 is a huge problem. Especially if it’s true he admitted on a taped call with police. Now I hope this is all rumors and it’s false. But police don’t arrest ,he said she said to often. Also if true 3 sexual situations all underage . Disgusting! but I’ll let the courts sort this out. Hopefully for Lou and his family this is not true. But the more I’m told the uglier it gets.

I hope this is all exaggerated but so many girls came forward. I only responded because it seemed the girls were being questioned. By the public opinion.
I’ll let the courts judge the girls memory.
And not judge them. Had to be hard to come out
And make these kind of accusations.
But I’m hoping these are not true!
For Lou’s wife and family.
Now let’s get back to football talk. Season approaches quickly

At least that what is being said. Statute of limitations is 20 years this was 19 years ago allegedly. That’s the more serious count. Because state of Ohio 16 is legal age. When consent. But under 13 when Lou was supposedly 20 is a huge problem. Especially if it’s true he admitted on a taped call with police. Now I hope this is all rumors and it’s false. But police don’t arrest ,he said she said to often. Also if true 3 sexual situations all underage . Disgusting! but I’ll let the courts sort this out. Hopefully for Lou and his family this is not true. But the more I’m told the uglier it gets.
Heard same. Getting on the phone to discuss the past is a bad move. He didn't think that out.

Like with E Jean Carroll?

And you really think there are 20-year-old photos of him diddling a 13-year-old and they've been hidden until now?

No but when Lou Cirino is on a taped call admitting to the accusations , that’s a smoking gun! Let alone 3 seperate girls came forward.
And I’m with you that if it’s he said she said from 15-19 years ago. He could have beat the case.
But if he’s dumb enough to talk about felonies from years ago. It’s on him. But if he did it. He should be punished 12 years old is unforgivable.
But I don’t believe Jean Carrol so everyone deserves a fair unbiased jury.
Let’s see how this plays out. His career is over
Hopefully he can rebuild his life

Ohio law says the statute of limitations is 12 years after the victim turns 18. So her clock to report didn't start ticking until she turned 18.

As for the age of consent, that goes out the window when a teacher is involved with a student.

Ohio has a law that criminalizes educator sexual misconduct. Ohio Rev. Code Ann. § 2907.03(A)(7-8) states that “no person shall engage in sexual conduct with another, not the spouse of the offender, when any of the following apply: (7) The offender is a teacher, administrator, coach, or other person in authority employed by or serving in a school…, the other person is enrolled in or attends that school, and the offender is not enrolled in and does not attend that school.” The statute establishes sexual misconduct as a third-degree felony with 1-5 years imprisonment and a fine of $5,000, or second-degree felony with 2-8 years imprisonment and a fine of up to $10,000. Registration as sex offender is required.

Not saying you are wrong at all (no sarcasm). But where was this noted in news articles about 3 girls? Sad case. No judgement from me. We all make mistakes. It doesn't excuse what he allegedly did. I do think it's a good reminder to always be careful and respectful of others at all times.

Not sure iwhy, but all 3 girls were in court on Monday holding hands. The other 2 girls might not have had proof. The taped phone call. So only going with the one girls account. But to be honest I don’t know. Just know they were all in court.
Thanks for clarifying. I saw there was a video of people in the court and I think those were his supporters, per his defense attorney. I may be 100% wrong though.

Just to clarify, he is charged with sexual battery for conduct with a student between 2009 and 2010 while a teacher at West Geauga and he is charged with gross sexual imposition for conduct which occurred between 2004 and 2005 with someone under 13 years old. Both charges involve the same victim.

Just to clarify, he is charged with sexual battery for conduct with a student between 2009 and 2010 while a teacher at West Geauga and he is charged with gross sexual imposition for conduct which occurred between 2004 and 2005 with someone under 13 years old. Both charges involve the same victim.

Prayers and thoughts for that victim. Even if he is found not guilty it will hurt his ability to get hired elsewhere. :/
It is interesting that it shows the acts occurred between December and December of both years (12/04-12/05) and then again in 12/09-12/10. Unless they are using December to December just to show range.

Last edited:
I’m told no, actually know all 3 names . The 12 year old was before he was a teacher. The two other girls was when he was a first year teacher.
By the way he had a coach on his staff that later became a policeman in Chesterland . Who was caught last year , with sex with a west g student.
He was on lou football staff. So tell me the odds on 2 coaches on same staff that would later be charged as having sex with students. 1- 20 million?

RedHawk you may be correct but there was 3 complaints by total 3 woman I’m not sure if the other to complainants had enough evidence to bring to trial. But I know originally there was 3.

Ugly stuff really hope for the best for all parties
Whatever that could be. Lou wife and kids didn’t sign up for this. Wish these woman made these statements earlier in life. But I’m not in their shoes. So what I believe means nothing.
Best for all. Once again let’s get back to football. Heard Ignatious lost qb , moved to Florida and Woidke is not playing football.
Chalub looks like starter for now. Mentor should be much improved. As will be Cleveland hts.

Last edited:
I’m told no, actually know all 3 names . The 12 year old was before he was a teacher. The two other girls was when he was a first year teacher.
By the way he had a coach on his staff that later became a policeman in Chesterland . Who was caught last year , with sex with a west g student.
He was on lou football staff. So tell me the odds on 2 coaches on same staff that would later be charged as having sex with students. 1- 20 million?

RedHawk you may be correct but there was 3 complaints by total 3 woman I’m not sure if the other to complainants had enough evidence to bring to trial. But I know originally there was 3.

Ugly stuff really hope for the best for all parties
Whatever that could be. Lou wife and kids didn’t sign up for this. Wish these woman made these statements earlier in life. But I’m not in their shoes. So what I believe means nothing.
Best for all. Once again let’s get back to football. Heard Ignatious lost qb , moved to Florida and Woidke is not playing football.
Chalub looks like starter for now. Mentor should be much improved. As will be Cleveland hts.
Thanks again for clearing all of that up; it's a lot of names.

Football focus:
Do you think Perry or Aurora will win the CVC?
Lots going on. It's the best sport in the United States of America...
GO BROWNS and GO BUCKS

Football focus:
GO BROWNS and GO BUCKS

Haven’t checked returning players. Both top notch programs, Aurora more students to pull from

Best sports because you can be short heavy fast
Quick. Great hand eye
Different sizes shapes. Mostly there is a spot for 50% of country can play it at highschool level with heart determination

Football focus:
GO BROWNS and GO BUCKS
Haven’t checked returning players. Both top notch programs, Aurora more students to pull from

Quick. Great hand eye
Different sizes shapes. Mostly there is a spot for 50% of country can play it at highschool level with heart determination
Aurora’s not in the CVC. The Greenmen are in the Suburban League American.

Quick. Great hand eye
I love your take here--it really is a universal sport. I remember growing up and seeing the little kids playing touch on the side, cheerleaders, etc. at the elementary/middle school level--and they knew, and we knew, that they'd grow up and be the stars on the field in a few years. It's all over America--I see why it's more popular than even soccer, basketball and baseball here!

Thanks for clarifying that! They used to be in the CVC years ago...and at one point the WRC. I know Kenston was in the WRC too in the '90s, for instance.
Aurora was never in either league that's called itself the WRC (actually they were in the CVC during this time before their jump to the SL). Kenston, however, is one of three schools that has been in both WRC's