Trump or Biden

Trump or Biden .... Who would you vote for today?

• Trump

• Biden

• Receive a kick in the nuts.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great time to get in on DJT$ if you believe in trump it is time to put your money where your mouth is!
LOL, thanks for the update.
#Trumpownsmysoul.
Donald Trump Wow GIF by GIPHY News

Will Biden’s feebleness still earn him sympathy? Or will it devolve to the point that the public concludes that Joe Biden would not be able to keep any job in America—except the U.S. Presidency?

Will Biden’s feebleness still earn him sympathy? Or will it devolve to the point that the public concludes that Joe Biden would not be able to keep any job in America—except the U.S. Presidency?
I would argue that there are, or recently have been, members of Congress who are just as mentally disabled.

But your point is correct, the only job FJB is fit for is to stand there. And he isn't good enough at that to get hired as a greater at Walmart.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I don't even bother to deflect deflections, you deranged deflecting dolt.

How come you avoid the fact that Philly is a cesspool and your link was Chamber of Commerce BS ?

You love your cheat code, huh, lowlife ?
ohio can only wish they had a city that can compare with Philly. it is not my fault that ohio is a second rate state when compared with Pennsylvania. if you have a problem with take it with the useless people that the rednecks of your state elected. in the meantime cry me a river you pathetic pile of steaming, stinking monkey schitt.

Not very tolerant of you, your LGBT friends can't be happy. OTOH, we knew all along that you're a typical liberal douche that loves to preach tolerance, not practice it.
does it pain you that i use the same rhetoric that uneducated conservatives use? i guess in the MAGA chud world turnabout is not fair play. quit whining snowflake

The radical Muslims in America, some of whom are in Our Congress, will be voting for Joe Biden.

Therefore, I will go in another direction.

apparently you don't either, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned Pa. or WV.
See, here I am playing along with you and joking with you, playing off your joke, but you can't play along.

People are basically people everywhere I go. And everywhere I find lefties, I find people who are humorless and carry a giant, angry, nasty chip on their shoulders.

But, I tried.

See, here I am playing along with you and joking with you, playing off your joke, but you can't play along.

People are basically people everywhere I go. And everywhere I find lefties, I find people who are humorless and carry a giant chip on their shoulders.

But, I tried.
Well if people are the same everywhere , then why has Donald Trump tried unsuccessfully to get his election conspiracy trial out of Washington?

does it pain you that i use the same rhetoric that uneducated conservatives use? i guess in the MAGA chud world turnabout is not fair play. quit whining snowflake
I'm MAGA? LMAO...

BTW, a homophobe like yourself shouldn't be tossing around the term snowflake.

Well if people are the same everywhere , then why has Donald Trump tried unsuccessfully to get his election conspiracy trial out of Washington?
Well, the sane people have fled places like DC because it is becoming more and more unlivable, and that leaves political operatives and lobbyists who have no choice and a bunch of insane Democrats (because the sane ones already fled) governed by far-left Democrats - all of whom hate Bad Orange Man's guts. Does this sound like the kind of place where a hated man from the other side of the aisle can get a fair jury and trial? If you say yes, there's no fixing that. The answer is obviously and most surely, no. That's why.

People are people in the sense that there are commonalities that cut across all profiles, but you have nuts and the sensibles, criminals and law-abiding, nice and rude, etc. But where you find homogenous bubbles of people, like DC and east/west coast urban areas, you will find less of those commonalities and less diversity in terms of how people think and behave.

But in normal, more heterogenous areas, I find that people are people - and pretty much have the same types of people as everywhere else I have been. Most are nice, reasonable, good, etc., and some lesser number are rude, unreasonable, and bad. That's what I mean. I think you are distorting and over-applying the concept in order to make a political point

Last edited: