2024 Massillon Tigers

Come on down to Warren and get some "Raider fries!" I prefer mine without jalapenos.

View attachment 57171

Then after the game, take home a nice box of Greek fried chicken & wedges from Buena Vista Cafe!

View attachment 57172

In fact, I'll do y'all one better. Once week 1 is finalized, set up a watch party at PBTS and I'll see if Nick Frankos can cater it. I know for a fact that he's cool with Coach Moore and would deliver a "care package" to Massillon.
I agree, a watch party at the stadium would be awesome (especially with it being the first in-stadium Tigers event since we won).

Good weather on a day with nothing to do
I may go especially if they had things for my kids and what not like on field activities
Get a beer garden though and half of Massillon will show up 😂

Sell presale tix with a list of vendors that will be there, it would be a HUGE event/fundraiser! In fact, Massillon could actually make it free to the public and just charge vendors an up front fee to post up and sell food & drinks in PBTS. Kinda like a mini festival.

With Harding opening up in Canton that Thursday, I'd even drive down for it.

Sell presale tix with a list of vendors that will be there, it would be a HUGE event/fundraiser! In fact, Massillon could actually make it free to the public and just charge vendors an up front fee to post up and sell food & drinks in PBTS. Kinda like a mini festival.

With Harding opening up in Canton that Thursday, I'd even drive down for it.
Knowing that a city was back home watching it all together under the stadium lights Would be comforting to those young men. No one does it like Massillon.

Unless we play on Thursday as well

False. It’s not about me being able to be there.

In 2020, (Warren native) David Lee Morgan Jr. brought Coach Moore to BV after the Massillon-Harding JV game. When Morgan hit me up and told me that he was in town, I went and met up with him. Nate was already familiar with me from Twitter (we follow each other), so the vibe was cool. (BV owner) Nick Frankos socializes with everybody at BV and him & Nate had a great interaction. He absolutely loves BV. I even brought him down a large box to Massillon during the 2021-22 🏀 season. John Kouth (who also follows me on Twitter) let me in with it. It was great to finally meet him in person as well.

So…. As soon as Massillon finalizes their week 1 plans, I can contact Nate and put him in touch with Francos to set up a large catering order for whatever date. In fact, if you wanna get the full “Harding meal pregame experience,” I can also put Nate in touch with Bobby Delimuti of DiLucia’s for some honey glazed chicken, pasta, the best cheesy potatoes that you’ll ever taste, etc.

IMG_3162.jpeg

IMG_3163.jpeg

I’ll have my people come down there and turn PBTS into the best buffet you’ll ever see. I’m dead serious 🤣.

Come on down to Warren and get some "Raider fries!" I prefer mine without jalapenos.

View attachment 57171

Then after the game, take home a nice box of Greek fried chicken & wedges from Buena Vista Cafe!

View attachment 57172

In fact, I'll do y'all one better. Once week 1 is finalized, set up a watch party at PBTS and I'll see if Nick Frankos can cater it. I know for a fact that he's cool with Coach Moore and would deliver a "care package" to Massillon.
Gotta have jalapeños Worm!! Lol

View attachment 57171

View attachment 57172

Add in some Hotdog Shop chili dogs and I am in.

BV has excellent food, prices, and catering. They catered both kids graduation parties. The fried chicken was a HUGE hit with everyone, and all the sides. And Nick is a great guy. I’m 20 minutes away but would have done the same from Massillon tbh.

Hot Dog Shop is good too, but at the end of the day it’s still a hot dog.

BV has excellent food, prices, and catering. They catered both kids graduation parties. The fried chicken was a HUGE hit with everyone, and all the sides. And Nick is a great guy. I’m 20 minutes away but would have done the same from Massillon tbh.

Just a hotdog..... I am deeply offended by this.

Nah you gotta get a burger and a cherry float from the HDS.

Add in some Hotdog Shop chili dogs and I am in.

HDS is best when it's fresh. Plus, as mentioned above, a milkshake/cherry float is where it's at!

If you have two Canucks and one European team, there's a non-zero chance of running afoul of OHSAA's 8-game qualification minimum.