2024 Massillon Tigers

Massillon vs the Fed league
IMG_9344.jpeg

Massillon vs the Fed league View attachment 57128
FYI.
1. Canton McKinley joined the Federal League in 2004. Since then, the Tigers’ versus the Bulldogs is actual 17-6.
2. Alliance High School was a member of the Federal League in previous years. The Tigers’ record during those years was 4-0.
3. The Tigers’ total record versus the Federal League is 65-14, which is 82.3%.

Nah they’re bored looking for a fight and I’m not the one to bite
I’ll have a conversation though

I’m hearing that Oregon seems to be a go… can’t “officially” confirm yet but people close to the team are saying we’re going. It still might be a bit before anything is officially announced; especially with this being an outside-organized event.
I still can’t confirm who we’ll play either, if anyone still is wondering; my guess is that the Europe rumors are true.

Edit: I see others have already said stuff… guess I’m behind today 😂

I’m hearing that Oregon seems to be a go… can’t “officially” confirm yet but people close to the team are saying we’re going. It still might be a bit before anything is officially announced; especially with this being an outside-organized event.
I still can’t confirm who we’ll play either, if anyone still is wondering; my guess is that the Europe rumors are true.

Edit: I see others have already said stuff… guess I’m behind today 😂
I'm hoping for a safe Trip and injury free it would suck to travel all that way and get beat up. I would like to see us run it back. But oh well I hope the boys and my son have a good time I'll be watching it from home for sure.

I'm hoping for a safe Trip and injury free it would suck to travel all that way and get beat up. I would like to see us run it back. But oh well I hope the boys and my son have a good time I'll be watching it from home for sure.
Yeah, I’d like to go, but I doubt I could afford it or set aside the time. It’s too bad that we have to wait till week 3 for the home opener though…

C'mon guys this isn't the world series or nba finals, lol. You wouldn't get 100 people to pay to watch a regular season hs football game on a scoreboard, let alone vs. a team nobody ever heard of.

Food trucks should be there for all games. For such a prestige place that we have, our concessions are very subpar.

Come on down to Warren and get some "Raider fries!" I prefer mine without jalapenos.

Raider Freis.jpg

Then after the game, take home a nice box of Greek fried chicken & wedges from Buena Vista Cafe!

51146989_10107769205811304_5749169739830132736_n.jpg

In fact, I'll do y'all one better. Once week 1 is finalized, set up a watch party at PBTS and I'll see if Nick Frankos can cater it. I know for a fact that he's cool with Coach Moore and would deliver a "care package" to Massillon.

C'mon guys this isn't the world series or nba finals, lol. You wouldn't get 100 people to pay to watch a regular season hs football game on a scoreboard, let alone vs. a team nobody ever heard of.
Good weather on a day with nothing to do
I may go especially if they had things for my kids and what not like on field activities
Get a beer garden though and half of Massillon will show up 😂