Baseball 2024

I do not see a video broadcast available for the game today. The next one looks like a home volleyball game against Lakota East on the 15th.

Not sure the official ruling, but St. X’s twitter indicates that Elder won due to the rainout. 2-1 in 5. This team is really getting rolling. If they are able to steal a game from Moe next week, look out.

"They win 5 games this season, tops. They beat Talawanda, Western Brown, and Colerain. Maybe pull out a lucky win here or there, but this is not going to be a good season."
Stand by the overall point, they don’t have the arms to get over the hump.

Stand by the overall point, they don’t have the arms to get over the hump.
Well, they have won 5 straight so that's what you predicted they would win the whole season. Centerville is really good; Moe won't lose more than 3 or 4 games all year and are the favorite to win state. The talawanda game was an outlier. It's a young team.

Being a team that could make a decent tournament run.
So the goal post has officially been moved from not winning more than 5 games to making a decent tournament run? Making a decent tournament run was never a point that you made, so how can you stand by a point that never existed?

Going to be a big trip down to Tennessee this weekend. 88th overall team in Virginia in William Byrd on Friday night. Then, they wrap up the weekend on Saturday versus Central Magnet (8-2, #72nd in Tennessee) and Daniel Boone (6-3, #29th in Tennessee). Not quite the competition they saw when they went down there last year, but still some teams that should put up good fights. Reminder: The Panthers went 3-0 in Tennessee last year, and they followed that up giving Moeller their only loss to an Ohio team the following week.

Going to be a big trip down to Tennessee this weekend. 88th overall team in Virginia in William Byrd on Friday night. Then, they wrap up the weekend on Saturday versus Central Magnet (8-2, #72nd in Tennessee) and Daniel Boone (6-3, #29th in Tennessee). Not quite the competition they saw when they went down there last year, but still some teams that should put up good fights. Reminder: The Panthers went 3-0 in Tennessee last year, and they followed that up giving Moeller their only loss to an Ohio team the following week.
Thanks and good luck to the boys!!!

I have to roll my eyes that baseball rankings extend to the 88th ranked team in VA and 72nd ranked team in TN??? Is this computer generated like with the Ohio boys basketball rankings via MaxPreps?

Thanks and good luck to the boys!!!

I have to roll my eyes that baseball rankings extend to the 88th ranked team in VA and 72nd ranked team in TN??? Is this computer generated like with the Ohio boys basketball rankings via MaxPreps?
Yes, should have prefaced. All rankings come from MaxPreps so take it with a grain of salt.

I have no desire to rip on HS athletes, especially as someone who wasn’t even good enough to play sports in HS. I’m just disappointed this is where Elder Baseball is at.
Panthers win first game of the double header, 11-8. They are now 7-0 since a certain someone was disappointed.