2024 Massillon Tigers

I think I saw him in the 200 ish lbs group
You are correct, I missed it...I was hoping for him to clock in around 210.. He was listed at 189 last year.. But there's still time.. He looks like a player... That freshman class had some nice talent there will be some contribution this year from that class especially as the year goes on...

You are correct, I missed it...I was hoping for him to clock in around 210.. He was listed at 189 last year.. But there's still time.. He looks like a player... That freshman class had some nice talent there will be some contribution this year from that class especially as the year goes on...
With young kids you don’t want them too focused on the scale as they could end up adding bad weight just to get to some preconceived number that will look good to college scouts

Talent level in the secondary will be higher than last year. It’s the front 7 that needs retooled more so.
yep.. we know what we have in Big Mike and McConnell.. it's going to the other 5.. But at least there's some guys that played a bit... Zimmerman, J Williams, Fair, I saw Allman in the more towards the end of year, then a few soph's.. Maybe Floyd and Tanner help upfront?.. Big thing like it always is, is the injury thing... stay healthy we'll be fine..Lose Wright, and/or hack and Mcconnell it will be rough... these kids have been running this defense for awhile... So my book finally arrived in the mail so it's going to be a good night

With young kids you don’t want them too focused on the scale as they could end up adding bad weight just to get to some preconceived number that will look good to college scouts
Good point.. Every kid is different like I said earlier, some gain 5 and some gain 30... Eat healthy and work hard and whatever happens it is good... But great point

yep.. we know what we have in Big Mike and McConnell.. it's going to the other 5.. But at least there's some guys that played a bit... Zimmerman, J Williams, Fair, I saw Allman in the more towards the end of year, then a few soph's.. Maybe Floyd and Tanner help upfront?.. Big thing like it always is, is the injury thing... stay healthy we'll be fine..Lose Wright, and/or hack and Mcconnell it will be rough... these kids have been running this defense for awhile... So my book finally arrived in the mail so it's going to be a good night
I have a feeling our linebacker talent will be more than just fine

Just need to figure out the best combination for the D line

I have a feeling our linebacker talent will be more than just fine

Just need to figure out the best combination for the D line
I really want to see Harper now, talking about weight gains, if he really clocked in around 215, for a soph, that works to better stand up to the pounding that comes with playing varsity... Does anyone know about Reinhart and Shertzer? They played a lot of special teams last year but didn't play a whole lot in game action.. It seems like there's always some senior that comes out of nowhere to surprise a little, maybe its one of these guys, they both play LB....

I really want to see Harper now, talking about weight gains, if he really clocked in around 215, for a soph, that works to better stand up to the pounding that comes with playing varsity... Does anyone know about Reinhart and Shertzer? They played a lot of special teams last year but didn't play a whole lot in game action.. It seems like there's always some senior that comes out of nowhere to surprise a little, maybe its one of these guys, they both play LB....
Harper is about 210 so if he got taller as well then he has a chance to compete. Fowler put on good weight and if he grows he will be great. Reinhart is a bit on the short side but plays with good instincts. Shertzer is like 170 if I remember correctly

Good point.. Every kid is different like I said earlier, some gain 5 and some gain 30... Eat healthy and work hard and whatever happens it is good... But great point

Yes. A few need to lose weight actually. Wright can't get much bigger. McConnell reminds me a bit of Woullard. He'll be 250# DE before it's all over. (college). No worries Stu knows what he's doing. I remember his old man would always preach "Kraus' Pizza and gallon of milk". I don't know about that anymore. Lol.

Yes. A few need to lose weight actually. Wright can't get much bigger. McConnell reminds me a bit of Woullard. He'll be 250# DE before it's all over. (college). No worries Stu knows what he's doing. I remember his old man would always preach "Kraus' Pizza and gallon of milk". I don't know about that anymore. Lol.
Kraus pizza and a beer now.... wish I could get a pizza like that where I'm at.. Agree on the weight, there a couple lineman that could stand to loose a couple.. sure Stu is doing what he can with all of them

Kraus pizza and a beer now.... wish I could get a pizza like that where I'm at.. Agree on the weight, there a couple lineman that could stand to loose a couple.. sure Stu is doing what he can with all of them
That's all you need to know. Should make us all sleep better at night. LOL.

Wasn't to long ago, we had Jason Hall as our head coach. It wasn't hard to fill the schedule back then. We could even say we're not playing the big bad catholic schools and still fill our schedule easily. Teams had no fear coming into Paul Brown Tiger stadium. Heck, they felt confident that they could beat us. We are now feared!!!

Wasn't to long ago, we had Jason Hall as our head coach. It wasn't hard to fill the schedule back then. We could even say we're not playing the big bad catholic schools and still fill our schedule easily. Teams had no fear coming into Paul Brown Tiger stadium. Heck, they felt confident that they could beat us. We are now feared!!!
I try to pump the brakes on the whole “we are feared” stuff but it wasn’t too long ago that teams like Bedford would go out of their way to schedule us when they had a team they thought would be good lol

Looking over the 2024 prices for parking passes

Parking:
  • North Parking Passes: $75.00 (there is a waiting list at this time) $15 per game based on 5 home games
  • North RV Parking Passes: $185.00 , $37 per game based on 5 home games
  • West Parking Passes: $125.00 (there is a waiting list at this time) $25 per game based on 5 home games

Looking over the 2024 prices for parking passes

Parking:
  • North Parking Passes: $75.00 (there is a waiting list at this time) $15 per game based on 5 home games
  • North RV Parking Passes: $185.00 , $37 per game based on 5 home games
  • West Parking Passes: $125.00 (there is a waiting list at this time) $25 per game based on 5 home games
The fact that the tailgating lot has now turned into a parking lot is disappointing