Match prediction accuracy for the full season - DubStat

DubStat

Ohio wrestling analytics
After 1 season in the books, its time to see how well the Elo rating system did at predicting matchup winners. I mostly put this together for myself, but I know some of you enjoy digging into the numbers and I also think its good practice for anyone making predictions to be transparent about their accuracy.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for next season. It's been a lot of fun putting these ratings together. I hope to be able to continue it far into the future.

After 1 season in the books, its time to see how well the Elo rating system did at predicting matchup winners. I mostly put this together for myself, but I know some of you enjoy digging into the numbers and I also think its good practice for anyone making predictions to be transparent about their accuracy.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for next season. It's been a lot of fun putting these ratings together. I hope to be able to continue it far into the future.

Maybe change your moniker to "Moneymat" because this yappi wrestling forum has its own Bill James. Interesting read.