2024 Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it hypocritical? You can kick players off the team, coaches & Administrators are far worse
...and coaches and adminstrators can be fired. Stay on track...your hypocrisy has nothing to do with players vs. coaches, admin.

Your're a hypcrite because you root for a team with a histroy of sexual abuse. Yet, you're on here rampaging against the same thing.

...and coaches and adminstrators can be fired. Stay on track...your hypocrisy has nothing to do with players vs. coaches, admin.

Your're a hypcrite because you root for a team with a histroy of sexual abuse. Yet, you're on here rampaging against the same thing.
You can’t tell the difference bw a Principal and Head Coach ignoring sexual assault allegations vs players getting in trouble for sexual assault?

And that’s not to mention we’re talking about adults in charge of children. That adds a lot to this.

Last edited:
Why? Because I think Elder should give s**t back to the schools that fling it at them? Explain to me why it’s ok for one school to let their kids do & say what they want with no repercussions but another school can’t.
Why would you even care what 16,17, or even 18 years old high school students say before, during or after a high school sporting event win or lose. Way too sensitive in my opinion. Can’t imagine a day in a life where the words of high school student had an emotional, mental, physical, etc effect on me. Guess that explains getting kicked out of a high school event.

Everyone could actually talk about the basketball team instead of going back and forth with Omar about his takes on Moeller. This forum is more a debate forum than sports anymore.

I blocked Omar a long time ago. I'm not sure why others don't do the same. As they say, "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." Life is better after blocking.
He certainly does more harm than good. On a side note, I would just like to commend the Elder student section and the Moeller student section as well for their conduct and enthusiasm during Wednesday's game. It would have been very easy for the situation to play out differently based on the news that preceded the contest in the days leading up to the game. GCL-S student sections have an unmistakable way to add value to most sporting events and this contest was no exception. Hats off to the teens for their display of sportsmanship and class. (y) GBM 💪🏀

Props to Elder Basketball. Great coaching. Great season. I think thats' Three 20 win seasons in a row? All with home grown feeder kids.

If they make a few ft's, Moe doesn't throw in a fluke half court shot the game goes in a different direction.....

He certainly does more harm than good. On a side note, I would just like to commend the Elder student section and the Moeller student section as well for their conduct and enthusiasm during Wednesday's game. It would have been very easy for the situation to play out differently based on the news that preceded the contest in the days leading up to the game. GCL-S student sections have an unmistakable way to add value to most sporting events and this contest was no exception. Hats off to the teens for their display of sportsmanship and class. (y) GBM 💪🏀
No, they acted like dikheads leaving Cintas. And Elder should’ve let the students mock Moeller. Ironic, how you feel you’re owed respect when it’s not reciprocated. This “class” and “brotherhood” bs is only real when it protects Moeller. Meanwhile, Barrett Cohen, a representative of YOUR school, will continue to run his mouth and trash Elder at every turn. Again, that c sucker isn’t some random fan, he’s an Administrator at the school. In other words, Have a nice day. Go Elk(s).

Last edited:
and according to trey they underachieved b/c elder had the most talent of the gcl schools 4 of the last 5 years.

jtk
()
Trey is a regard. Ironically, the ‘21-‘22 team was the most talented and they didn’t reach the S16.

I wasn't at the game (West Clermont?), but the loss to Turpin (Harp/Keller/Kirch, etc. were seniors) was the only time in recent memory Elder underachieved during the postseason. Every other season, Elder went as far as their talent could take them. I do agree with Omar...it would be nice to pull an upset and get over the hump (but easier said than done) in one of these sports.

I wasn't at the game (West Clermont?), but the loss to Turpin (Harp/Keller/Kirch, etc. were seniors) was the only time in recent memory Elder underachieved during the postseason.
I spent that entire season waiting for Elder to get a rematch with Centerville (they led by 11 points midway through the third quarter the previous year), but they never made it that far.

I wasn't at the game (West Clermont?), but the loss to Turpin (Harp/Keller/Kirch, etc. were seniors) was the only time in recent memory Elder underachieved during the postseason. Every other season, Elder went as far as their talent could take them. I do agree with Omar...it would be nice to pull an upset and get over the hump (but easier said than done) in one of these sports.
That’s the problem with so many of you, it doesn’t necessarily have to be an upset, Elder just has to win. It wouldn’t have been an upset if the ‘22 team made it to the FF.

I spent that entire season waiting for Elder to get a rematch with Centerville (they led by 11 points midway through the third quarter the previous year), but they never made it that far.
Still can’t believe that House kid banked in a 3 from the side.

No, they acted like dikheads leaving Cintas. And Elder should’ve let the students mock Moeller. Ironic, how you feel you’re owed respect when it’s not reciprocated. This “class” and “brotherhood” bs is only real when it protects Moeller. Meanwhile, Barrett Cohen, a representative of YOUR school, will continue to run his mouth and trash Elder at every turn. Again, that c sucker isn’t some random fan, he’s an Administrator at the school. In other words, Have a nice day. Go Elk(s).
So you act like this because you're passionate about Elder sports. Gotcha. I hope you get the help that you need one of these days.

So you act like this because you're passionate about Elder sports. Gotcha. I hope you get the help that you need one of these days.
I’m passionate about the school & the sports teams. But explain to me why we should all act like “buddies” when an Administrator at Moeller, constantly bashes Elder.

I’m passionate about the school & the sports teams. But explain to me why we should all act like “buddies” when an Administrator at Moeller, constantly bashes Elder.
Nope, you explain why you think it's normal to say stuff like this..."Again, that c sucker isn’t some random fan, he’s an Administrator at the school. In other words, Have a nice day. Go Elk(s)."

Nope, you explain why you think it's normal to say stuff like this..."Again, that c sucker isn’t some random fan, he’s an Administrator at the school. In other words, Have a nice day. Go Elk(s)."
Bc I don’t like those people, isn’t that obvious?

What else can we say about the brotherhood except Have a nice day

Attachments

• IMG_1874.png
    IMG_1874.png
    212.7 KB · Views: 76
What else can we say about the brotherhood except Have a nice day
Being mean is good in this instance. Elder should’ve never let Moeller have their Sr Day at the Pit back in ‘20. They should’ve told them to kick rocks. Not Elder’s fault they don’t have their own field.

Being mean is good in this instance. Elder should’ve never let Moeller have their Sr Day at the Pit back in ‘20. They should’ve told them to kick rocks. Not Elder’s fault they don’t have their own field.
How about the 56 Likes. This is scary. And kids go to this school.

Status
Not open for further replies.