TV, Radio & Streaming Broadcast Schedules

i have been a short time subscriber to NFHS. My problems have been clicking the menu for a girls game and they are streaming a boys game and whenever Worthington Kilbourrne is streamed the scoreboard lists both teams score as 0 all doing the game. Most of the time it works ok but their interface could stand some work to display a list of fav teams instead of doing a universal search for every team.

i have been a short time subscriber to NFHS. My problems have been clicking the menu for a girls game and they are streaming a boys game and whenever Worthington Kilbourrne is streamed the scoreboard lists both teams score as 0 all doing the game. Most of the time it works ok but their interface could stand some work to display a list of fav teams instead of doing a universal search for every team.
My problem is that in some games the camera gets stuck in one spot (such as on the referee or the team's bench) and not on the action. Lately, it broadcasts the gymnasium of the canceled Sandusky vs Toledo Scott game. You only see a gymnasium and hear the squeaks of sneakers. I've told the network via robot chat thrice that the game has been rescheduled to today (Saturday). But nothing has been changed so far. Despite the problems, it's a great concept.

Big Time Sports TV will be airing the Indian Valley vs Hiland Boys Game. Replay tonight at 11pm Sat 2pm Spectrum 989 and 15 MCTV 128 Stream at WIVMTV.COM

Massillon Tigers at Louisville Leopards Boys Basketball Live Stream:

https://louisvilleleopards.org/Massillon-tigers-at-louisville-leopards-boys-basketball-2-9-2024/

Play-By-Play Classic (Canton Memorial Fieldhouse)
DI-#11 Louisville Leopards Vs. DIII-#1 Lutheran East Falcons Live Video Stream:

AUDIO
ANNA vs Valley View 6:00pm 2/22/2024 Scoresbroadcast.com Air time 5:20

Last edited:
District Semi Final Big Time Sports TV Game. Replay tonight at 10:30 and Thurs at 5pm. Spectrum 989 and 15 MCTV 128. Uploaded to our YouTube Page be sure to Subscribe and Like Stream WIVMTV.COM

Marion Local vs LCC Friday night 7pm