IVC Showcase

I looked on the internet and came up with zilch other than a notice from IVHS that it is this Sat at the PRCC.

Yeah I still can't find anything. I was wanting to take my daughter, since it's just out at Hiland. They did a Great job at the Classic. Does anyone know if one ticket gets you all games???

It was good to see a lot of different teams play. But a big difference in the teams. The south division is much better then the north. Not knocking anyone but just my opinion. The 6th place team in the south is probably better then the 2nd or 3rd team in the north, but it would be close games.

Also, can't get over the parents complaining about their team and coach. Your team has won 18 or 19 games and should do well in the DIII tournament, stop complaining about freshman and sophomores getting to play. If they are better then the upperclassmen then play them.

It was good to see a lot of different teams play. But a big difference in the teams. The south division is much better then the north. Not knocking anyone but just my opinion. The 6th place team in the south is probably better then the 2nd or 3rd team in the north, but it would be close games.

Also, can't get over the parents complaining about their team and coach. Your team has won 18 or 19 games and should do well in the DIII tournament, stop complaining about freshman and sophomores getting to play. If they are better then the upperclassmen then play them.
Need more IVC schools that care about girls BB and more coaches that teach skills and program build.

There is death, taxes, and parents complaining about their kids' role and playing time.

I escaped that. The coaches my kids had were so accomplished, it would have been utterly absurd to tell them how Johnny and Penelope should be used.

My son was slow, but made up for it by not being able to jump. I was amazed at how much he played. I would have made him the kid who got in the last 30 sec of the game. Lol.

My dau was an athlete and had talent - and she was used like she should have been in a system that played 10-12 kids. So, there was nothing to complain about.

A lot of bad things result when parents don't view their kids' ability and talent realistically. You want to say, "Look, the truth is your Punkin isn't a very good player, so the coach can't play them in front of kids who are capable of performing better." But, best to not say that. Lol

Need more IVC schools that care about girls BB and more coaches that teach skills and program build.
Yep. A lot of the North schools complained about having to play the South because they are "too big" but then the North gets into tournament play and lays an egg against schools their own size. Unfortunately, girls' hoops in the IVC is a struggle outside of a few programs.