Benedictine Basketball 2023

Why is that? Same as in football, either the coach, and his staff can't attract the "horses", or the people running the school aren't providing the resources, and backing the coaches, to bring in the "horses". Probably a little of both. But, I would bet more on the latter.
I can tell you unequivocally that the school will supply resources if the sports coaches will bring in athletes that able to keep up with the academic part of the school. They are not going to waste there time on people that are lazy and can't spell there name.

I can tell you unequivocally that the school will supply resources if the sports coaches will bring in athletes that able to keep up with the academic part of the school. They are not going to waste there time on people that are lazy and can't spell there name.
You could have fooled me. So basically what your saying is, none of the head coaches,and their staffs,are out there hustling for talent, seeing that all the teams have losing records. If that is the case, changes need to be made.

I didn't expect this season's struggles. They were improving at the end of last year and looked promising in the playoffs. They beat Holy Name (the #1 seed?) on the road before falling to Glenville.

We did graduate a few kids last year, but we had talent coming back. I thought we had enough scoring returning to be competitive in most games this season. I'm not sure why we are struggling so mightily to score. Hopefully they'll turn things around over the next few weeks and win a few games in the post-season.

I didn't expect this season's struggles. They were improving at the end of last year and looked promising in the playoffs. They beat Holy Name (the #1 seed?) on the road before falling to Glenville.

We did graduate a few kids last year, but we had talent coming back. I thought we had enough scoring returning to be competitive in most games this season. I'm not sure why we are struggling so mightily to score. Hopefully they'll turn things around over the next few weeks and win a few games in the post-season.
I think a some people based their optimism going into this year because of that big upset over Holy Name in last years tournament. While still a nice win, I was told the Namers were missing 2 key starters for that game, including their big man. If true, that explains it.

Stop scheduling teams like St Eds, Ignatius, and Garfield Hts. No business playing those programs.
Just a few years ago, when Rob was coach, we competed with these teams very well. I was at games when we beat Iggy, and took Garfield, and Mentor down to the wire.

Just a few years ago, when Rob was coach, we competed with these teams very well. I was at games when we beat Iggy, and took Garfield, and Mentor down to the wire.
Yep. His last season at Bene wasn’t good either. And I think Bene just can’t attract kids to come play basketball. Kinda hard to believe.

Where can you find that? If you find that please share. Also where is all the height in northeast Ohio. Some shorter teams and kids lately except one or two schools. Seem to have all the heoght

Maybe next year. Have to remove Eds,Iggy, and Garfield Hts from the schedule. And by some miracle find 2 or 3 kids that can play varsity immediately.
Sounds like a plan! Find 2 or 3 for the Basketball team, then maybe find 8 or 10 that can play varsity FB immediately. LOL.

Bengals win 77-45 over John Adams. Probably the Bengals best complete game this season. Typically we struggle against the bad teams.