Eaton HS vs Bishop Fenwick

Something so sweet when the braggarts get their head handed to them in the 1st round. Great regular season. Falcons short run to state. more of a trot , a walk, a stumble that's the word.

Don’t normally root against the papists but this is funny
I second that sappy!! I’ve been a silent observer on Fenwick’s threads and find it hilarious that all the chest thumping from the falcon faithful, state champs this and that comes crashing down week 11. Time to lace up the sneakers and hit the hardwood, maybe they’ll have something more to celebrate at the end of that season rather than one and done!! Very entertaining though!

Same old same old with Fenwick….start out in August with high hopes and lots of hype and then the going gets tough, the tough get going, and Fenwick rolls out the roundball.

I wanted nothing more than to get the opportunity to see Massie play them again in the playoffs. 10 inch and that other dweeb are by far the most annoying and disrespectful members on Yappi…….and that is saying a lot. They really do a major disservice to the Fenwick Community.

Same old same old with Fenwick….start out in August with high hopes and lots of hype and then the going gets tough, the tough get going, and Fenwick rolls out the roundball.

I wanted nothing more than to get the opportunity to see Massie play them again in the playoffs. 10 inch and that other dweeb are by far the most annoying and disrespectful members on Yappi…….and that is saying a lot. They really do a major disservice to the Fenwick Community.
Congratulations on a great season. We all appreciate the classy Fenwick posters on here such as yourself.

Let me know when he gets his offer and is suited up in uniform. Interests from D1 schools isn't an offer. Also don't you ever disrespect Chael Sonnen ever again.
You can't offer kids of that age unless it's a bs "verbal" that everybody knows isn't commit-able.

Chael Sonnen was an average MMA fighter who was popular bc of his ability to trash talk. He cheated, laundered money, and still never won anything of significance in a growing sport that has evolved significantly since his prime. Prime Chael wouldn't even make the UFC today. He was a solid Greco wrestler, but still not sure if he ever made a senior world team. Oh and he "allegedly" struck a female while on a bender in Vegas. Remember, this is a pro fighter we're talking about. Very good trash talker though.

Let me know when he gets his offer and is suited up in uniform. Interests from D1 schools isn't an offer. Also don't you ever disrespect Chael Sonnen ever again.
I'm not sure if I've seen a lamer Yappi username than yours. Such a random and mediocre fighter lol. I'd love to see him in youth fighting in today's UFC. He wouldn't be running that mouth.

I'm not sure if I've seen a lamer Yappi username than yours. Such a random and mediocre fighter lol. I'd love to see him in youth fighting in today's UFC. He wouldn't be running that mouth.
It seems we have acquired quite the fanbase ....wouldn't have known it because 90% of these people were scared to post about us when we were winning. No fun club needs the board clear of all potential trolls so we can talk serious!!

How's that state run going fellas? You going to watch the REAL Falcons this week? The dynasty is still playing, Lakota not too far of a drive from Middletown. Mcsurley might let you guys on the sidelines.

What happened on the field after the Fenwick/Eaton game? I am hearing that some Fenwick fans/parents turned on their own coaches and it got ugly.... anyone want to add their two cents?

What happened on the field after the Fenwick/Eaton game? I am hearing that some Fenwick fans/parents turned on their own coaches and it got ugly.... anyone want to add their two cents?
10" inch, millenium falcon, jrob care to expand on this. Certain parent confronting coaches, refs, other families?

10" inch, millenium falcon, jrob care to expand on this. Certain parent confronting coaches, refs, other families?
Know nothing about the situation but kinda how the roll in Falconland. Transformational coaches leaving roughly every two years.

I believe the AD and Principal have left for greener pastures but have to feel once you're transformational you'll always be. LOL
You are probably right. But just thought of something, maybe they didn’t mean transformational, just maybe they meant to call themselves “transformers”. You know the kids toy, constantly changing. Or maybe just transfer, as in coaches constantly transferring to other schools. Who knows.